Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 3527 Peppermint Court, Tucker GA 30084 Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home.
3527 Peppermint Court, Tucker GA 30084 fmls #
Oversize brick ranch off Henderson Road in the Northlake community. Walk to Henderson Park community garden, soccer fields, walking trails, lake, playground and tennis courts. Finished rec room with bar and full bath. Sunroom overlooks fenced and grassed backyard. Hardwood floors throughout (Living Areas and Bedrooms) – great if you have allergy issues. Massive family room with fireplace. Living and dining rooms. Open kitchen with large breakfast area. Easy commute to Emory, CDC, VA, CHOA, FEMA, Mercer and Midtown.
FEATURES AT 3527 Peppermint Court, Tucker GA 30084
- 4 BRs, 3 full baths, 1 powder bath.
- Built in 1968
- 2,638 Sq ft per DeKalb County Tax records
- Approximately 1/3 acre lot.Cul-de-sac lot
- Finished basement.
- Easy Interstate Hwy access at I-285 and LaVista Rd or hop on I-85 headed downtown at the Chamblee-Tucker Rd exit inside I-285.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer
andnew CHOA campus.
- Nearby Henderson Park has walking trails, fishing lake, playground, tennis courts, community garden
andsoccer fields. Henderson Park is also a National Birdwatching destination.
- Check out the cool shops and restaurants on Tucker’s vibrant Main Street. Publix, and Kroger nearby in Tucker. Sprouts and more shops at Northlake
ROOM BY ROOM DESCRIPTION
- 4-sides brick ranch with finished basement and fenced backyard
- Leaded glass front door.
- 2 car garage with overhead door and remote controls.
- Hardwood floors throughout the home including bedrooms and living areas.
- Kitchen features white cabinets, hardwood floors, laminate countertops, double-bowl white sink with window above. Pull out faucet. Open to breakfast room. Pantry cabinet.
- Appliances include GE Profile electric range in black glass finish. Combination microwave oven and ventahood above the range. GE wall oven in black glass finish. Kenmore dishwasher (white finish).
- Breakfast room is oversize. Large bay window overlooks deck and backyard. Hardwood floors. Buffet cabinet with serving counter and built-in desk. Glass front doors on cabinets above.
- Laundry room on the opposite side of the kitchen from the breakfast room features washer and dryer connections, lots of storage cabinets and counter space, window, room for a freezer.
- Powder bath off back laundry room hall has a white vanity cabinet and a window. Door off back hall to the deck and backyard.
- Large family room is open to breakfast room and has a cased opening to the entry foyer. French door to Sunroom. Door to basement steps. Hardwood floors, 2 overhead lights, 3 windows on back wall. Fireplace in the center of the room has gas logs, raised hearth, mantle. Bookcase on one side of fireplace.
- Entry foyer also has hardwood floors. Leaded glass front door and sidelite. Step down to living room (separated by handrail).
- Formal living room is also oversize. Hardwood floors. Bay window. Open to dining room.
- Dining room has a crystal chandelier, hardwood floors. Door to kitchen. Open to living room (step down).
- Sunroom has carpet, 3 walls of glass, , ceiling fan, HVAC and French door to large deck.
- Deck has room for seating areas and dining table. Paved walk to other backdoor.
- Fenced backyard with grassed lawn and storage building.
- Bedroom wing accessed by hall from family room. 4 BRs and 2 full baths.
- Master bedroom on the rear of the house is generously sized. Room for a king-size bed and dressers. Hardwood floors, ceiling fan, 2 good closets with double doors.
- Master bath has separate dressing and wet areas with ceramic tile floors in both. White vanity cabinet with 2 sinks and cultured marble countertop in wet area. Tub-shower with hand sprayer in wet area. Window in wet area.
- Bedrooms # 2,3,4 located on front side of house. All have hardwood floors, ceiling fan and good closets. Spacious rooms.
- Hall bath also has dressing and wet areas – both with ceramic tile. Large single-sink vanity in the dressing area. Walk-in shower with glass door, hand sprayer. ceramic tile walls in wet area. Wet area also has an additional white vanity cabinet and sink plus a window.
- The party is in the basement rec room. Carpet, paneling and acoustic tile ceiling. Built-in bar with storage cabinet and bar sink. Windows.
- Full bath in basement.
- Additional unfinished rooms in basement are great for storage as is or use for future expansion of finished space.
SCHOOLS for 3527 Peppermint Court, Tucker GA 30084
Students at this home attend highly regarded Midvale Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School.
Parent review: Midvale is a great school! My three children attend there. I have to say that having STEM in the school has made it very unique in that Midvale offers both a STEM and IB curriculum for the entire school. Mr. Kitchen has done an excelent job at setting up the STEM program for the school. All of my children love going into both his or Mr. Makkers labs (yes, Midvale actually has two STEM labs). Every time my children visit a lab they come home telling me about all of the cool things they are doing in school. We are very happy with Midvale
At Tucker Middle School (TMS), the faculty and staff are dedicated to increasing college and career readiness through a STEM enriched curriculum. TMS is seeking STEM certification as a program school. This means that students are selected to participate in a program that will include a specialized rigorous curriculum that integrates science, mathematics, and technology education. Students who are selected to participate in the program will agree to take accelerated mathematics and science courses including Carnegie level Math, Science, and Technology in the 8th grade and participate in scientific research that will result in an 8th grade culminating project.
The most rigorous course of studies offered to the students of Tucker High School is the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program. This program of advanced internationally recognized syllabi and external examinations offers a comprehensive and world-class education during the last two years of high school. The IB Diploma Program is designed as an academically challenging and balanced program of education with final examinations that prepares students for success at university and life beyond. The program has gained recognition and respect from the world’s universities.
The Henderson Park Community Garden is located on part of the new 7-acre park expansion and consists of 56 4×10 plots, four of them dedicated to growing food for the Friends of St. Martin de Porres food ministry at Holy Cross Catholic Church. All 52 rental plots have been rented.
arean organic garden. Though the land on which our garden sits is owned by DeKalb County, we are its stewards. Our commitment to organic gardening extends beyond its practice to increasingits acceptance and use as the most effective method for growing healthy plants and building healthy soil. Our first class in the garden (Gardening 101 Demonstration) illustrated this commitment with lessons on the history and consequences of synthetic and chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and the availability, superiority, and application of natural inputs. The class concluded with hands-on transplanting demonstrations.
Run by an all-volunteer organization, the garden consists of community-minded, health-conscious members who value conservation, self-reliance, civic participation, and neighborhood beautification. Our founding members have donated thousands of hours of labor and sweat equity to turn our dream of a garden into a reality.
Advocates of community gardening cite “community cohesion” and “increased social interaction” as two of its many benefits. These are certainly in evidence in our young garden, which has become more than just a place for people to gather; the garden actually creates the opportunity for people to connect. Additionally, the Henderson Park Community Garden connects Tucker to its agricultural roots as the process of sowing, tending, and reaping provides the link to a past when most people knew how to grow their own food.
The Henderson Park Community Garden was started under DeKalb County’s Garden in the Parks program. In accordance with the program, the HPCG is responsible for the development, construction, upkeep, watering, and overall maintenance of the garden area; ensuring that garden rules are followed; handling plot rentals
; andpaying permit fees and water usage charges.
WELCOME to one of the largest youth soccer clubs in Georgia. Triumph Youth Soccer Association (TYSA) is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the successful and enjoyable game of soccer – the world’s most popular game! TYSA is the largest youth sports association in DeKalb county and home to more than 1000 players on more than 100 teams. Playing soccer at TYSA is a great way for your child to stay fit and develop athleticism and coordination while building lasting friendships. We offer both spring and fall programs for children ages 3-19. For program details specific to your child’s age, please select the appropriate age group from the drop-down menu. OUR MISSION: To provide a high quality soccer program for youth in our community that cultivates player development and a passion for the game through exceptional instruction in a family-focused atmosphere.
From Downtown Atlanta: I-85 to Chamblee-Tucker Rd to right on Mercer Blvd to right on Henderson Mill Rd. Left on Henderson Rd. Left on Peppermint Dr. Right on Peppermint Court. House on the right. OR Lawrenceville Highway US 29.. Head outside the perimeter. Left on Henderson Rd. Right on Peppermint Dr.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice