3331 Bolero Drive Atlanta GA 30341 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings.
FMLS DESCRIPTION: 3331 Bolero Drive Atlanta GA 30341
Best value in Lakeside HS footprint.Brick 2 story with features not found in the competition.Fenced backyard with water feature, patio and storage building. Convertible sunroom/screen porch will be your go-to room to enjoy fall leaves and color. Spacious family room with masonry fireplace. Plus a large living room and adjacent dining room. Kitchen has been updated with granite countertops and white cabinets. Deep lot is very private.Huge amounts of storage and closet space- all space fully utilized. Across the street from Henderson Middle School.Walk or bike to Leslie Beach Swim and Tennis Club or Henderson Mill Elem (STEM and STEAM certified). Convenient to Emory, CDC and CHOA.
SCHOOLS: 3331 Bolero Drive Atlanta GA 30341
Students attend High Scoring Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Globe Charter school is nearby. Nearby private schools include IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
STEM CERTIFICATION in a nutshell ” high quality educational opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. STEM education is defined as an integrated curriculum (as opposed to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics taught in isolation) that is driven by problem solving, discovery, exploratory project/problem-based learning, and student-centered development of ideas and solutions.”
Great Schools: https://www.greatschools.org/georgia/atlanta/787-Henderson-Mill-Elementary-School/
RECENT PARENT COMMENTS
Overall experience Henderson Mill Elementary has been a gift to our family. We have two children, one currently at the school and one who went there previously. We could not ask for anything more in a school! Our expectations for both our children are very high, and we wondered if a public school setting would be enough for them. We even toured several private schools, but we are so glad we made this decision. Our child’s teacher is amazing. She is in a very diverse classroom (with friends from all over the world), which is preparing her for what the real world is like and so beneficial from a young age,we believe. She has daily PE. She consistently has really cool, hands-on learning projects. The specials teachers (music, science, stem lab, art) coordinate their lessons to overlap with what they are learning in the classroom. The Alliance Theatre comes in to teach the kids through drama. The children go on rich learning field trips that enhance what they have learned in the classroom. The families and teachers are my favorite part of the school. I could go on and on. This school is a GEM because the staff and families pour so much extra into it.
COMMUTE: 3331 Bolero Drive Atlanta GA 30341
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital and CHOA without using any Interstate Highways. FEMA, FBI Atlanta Headquarters and Mercer are around the corner. Easy assess to Midtown, Georgia Tech and more.
Directions: Henderson Mill Rd to Bolero Drive (adjacent to Henderson Middle School). Follow Bolero Drive to house on the left.
FEATURES of 3331 Bolero Drive Atlanta GA 30341
- Entry foyer features a brick pattern floor (possibly Kentile) with leaded glass front door (stain finish) and open staircase to second floor. Leaded glass sidelites. Cased openings to the family room and living room flank the foyer. Hall to kitchen.
- Family Room has a brick fireplace with a raised hearth, gas logs, custom mantle. Floor to ceiling exposed brick. Hardwood floor – hickory variable-width manufactured flooring. Painted paneling, ceiling fan and light. Two windows. Open to breakfast room. Door to mudroom, laundry and garage.
- Spacious laundry with two windows has washer dryer connections, storage cabinets. Door to garage.
- Two car garage with remote control overhead door.
- The breakfast room has a French door to the sunroom, brick pattern floor, double window plus a single window. Cased opening to kitchen.
- Updated kitchen features newer white cabinets with soft close drawers and pull-out shelves. Granite countertops and backsplash with a large white double bowl sink and white pull out facet. Large window box above sink. Brick pattern flooring. Recessed lighting. Openings to both breakfast area and dining room.
- Premium appliances (all in a white finish) include a Frigidaire electric range with a closed-cell smooth top, KitchenAid microwave oven and venta hood combination, KitchenAid dishwasher.
- Formal Dining Room and Living Room have a flexible configuration though they are separated by a half wall. Both rooms have manufactured hardwood flooring and lots of windows. Chandelier in the Dining room. The living room opens to Entry Foyer through a cased opening. The circular flow is great for entertaining.
- Back Hall running between entry foyer and kitchen has a Powder bath and one of the most amazing storage closets you will ever see.
- Sunroom at the rear of the home will be your go-to room 4 seasons of the rear. Easily converts to a screen porch as all the windows have screens. Vaulted ceiling. Ceramic tile floor. Ceiling fan and light. Great views of the back yard. Room for seating groups and a large dining area. Lovely spot to entertain family and friends.
- Wow – what a great backyard! Water-fall feature and patio are eye-catching. Plop in your easy chair next to the sounds of water tumbling down over rocks. The grassy lawn area is perfect for outdoor fun and games. The wooded area at the rear of the yard gives great shade for summer fun. The whole back yard is fenced. Storage building for all your gardening tools. Lots of privacy. Professionally landscaped. Low-maintenance foliage with option to personalize your garden.
- Second floor has 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The bedrooms are large with plenty of room for desks. There are amazing storage options everywhere you turn on the second floor.
- Spacious master bedroom suite has carpet, ceiling fan and light, two double windows and his and her closets (both double door). Master bath has a tub-shower combination, ceramic tile floor, stain finish vanity cabinet with granite top.
- Hall bath features a ceramic tile floor, white vanity cabinet with granite top, walk-in shower with bench, hand sprayer and glass shower door.
- Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all spacious and have carpet flooring. ceiling fans, lots of windows and excellent closets.
- There is an incredibly large storage room off the upstairs hall perfect for storage of off-season clothing, holiday boxes or whatever you need quick access to during the year.
Leslie Beach Club SWIM AND TENNIS
Established in 1967, LBC is a private neighborhood swim and tennis community. Facilities include a 25-yard heated pool with water slide and diving well, 5 lighted tennis courts, covered baby pool and shaded playground, poolside concessions and picnic area.
LBC is the heart of the neighborhood’s summer activities, which include pool parties, tennis tournaments, swim meets, movie nights and potluck dinners. In addition to frequent community activities, many members also participate on competitive Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and the Atlanta Swim Association League recreational summer team for kids. There is almost always something going on at the Club.
In addition to frequent community social activities, members also participate in Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and Atlanta Swim Association recreational programs. For information about joining our swim and tennis community, please contact the Membership Chairman.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying adviceAddThis Sharing Buttons