3131 Kings Arms Court NE, Atlanta, GA 30345 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and The English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods with convenient commutes to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC, VA, CHOA, FEMA, FBI, Mercer University and Midtown Atlanta.
FMLS Description of 3131 Kings Arms Court NE, Atlanta, GA 30345 FMLS#6095192
Walk or bike to Henderson Mill Elem and Leslie Beach Club from this spacious traditional 2 story home with open floor plan and bedroom and full bath on the main floor.Low traffic cul-de-sac lot with fenced backyard. Hardwood floors throughout main floor including office / 4th bedroom. Spacious kitchen with stainless appliances (gas range), solid surface counters, ceramic tile backsplash and serving buffet with glass cabinet doors. 3 bedrooms upstairs including huge master suite, sitting area with fireplace – both with tray ceilings Easy commute to Emory, CDC, CHOA.
Students at 3131 Kings Arms Court NE, Atlanta, GA 30345 attend High Scoring Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Globe Charter school is nearby. Nearby private schools include IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.53
STEM CERTIFICATION in a nutshell ” high quality educational opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. STEM education is defined as an integrated curriculum (as opposed to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics taught in isolation) that is driven by problem solving, discovery, exploratory project/problem-based learning, and student-centered development of ideas and solutions.”
COMMUTE 3131 Kings Arms Court NE, Atlanta, GA 30345
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, CHOA, VA hospital, Mercer University, FEMA without using any Interstate Highways. DIRECTIONS: From Downtown ATL: I-85 North to Shallowford Rd Exit. Right on Shallowford Rd. Left on Briarcliff Rd. Left on Briarcliff Way. Left on Henderson Mill Rd. Left on Kings Arms Drive. Left on Kings Arms Court.
FEATURES of 3131 Kings Arms Court NE, Atlanta GA 30345
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 full baths.
- 2,796 Sq Ft finished space per Appraisal.
- 8,712 sq ft lot per DeKalb Tax records.
- Built in 1996
- Fenced in backyard. Walk out backyard. Irrigation System.
- New interior paint
- New 3.25 inch natural red oak
- Quiet cul-de-sac lot.
ROOM BY ROOM DESCRIPTION
- New interior paint.
- New 3.25 inch natural red oak on main level
- Quiet cul-de-sac lot.
- Nine-foot ceilings on Main floor.
- Two story entrance foyer with architectural window, chandelier, front door with sidelights and transom window. Hardwood floors. Cased opening to living room, double French doors to main floor bedroom (or study).
- Formal living room features hardwood floors, cased openings to dining room
- Formal dining room also features hardwood floors. Chandelier.
- Spacious kitchen has white cabinets with solid surface countertops and a ceramic tile backsplash. Breakfast bar. Open to family room. Hardwood floors. Recessed lighting. Buffet cabinet with glass doors perfect for serving. Open to family room.
- Premium stainless steel appliances include Kenmore side by side refrigerator freezer, Kenmore 5 burner gas range. Built-in microwave oven and ventahood.
- Breakfast area. Two French doors that open to patio and fenced backyard.
- Family room features hardwood floors, fireplace, 4 windows, ceiling fan/light. Door to full bath. Door to 2 car garage with remote controlled overhead door.
- Bedroom and full bath on main floor. Bedroom currently has French doors to foyer and was used as an office / library. Hardwood floors. Door to full bath.
- Main floor full bath has a tub-shower combination, ceramic tile floor.
- Staircase to second floor in foyer. Exposed hardwood treads.
- Truly oversized master suite with bedroom, sitting room, oversized walk-in closet, luxurious master bath and more closets.
- Master bedroom has space for your king size bed, dressers and more. Tray ceiling, 2 windows, ceiling fan and light, carpet. Walk-in closet has space for all your shoes, handbags, dresses and much more. Architectural window. Carpet.
- Sitting room next to master bedroom features a fireplace with gas logs, tray ceiling, ceiling fan and light, double window, carpet.
- Master bath has a vaulted ceiling, white ceramic tile floor, large double vanity with solid surface top and goldtone fixtures. Double door closet (mirrored). Corner tub. Walk-in shower. Architectural window.
- Upstairs Hall: Pull down staircase to attic storage.
- Bedrooms #3 and 4 have walk-in closets, carpet.
- Laundry room in up hall with washer and dryer connections, storage cabinets.
- Upstairs hall bath features a white ceramic tile floor, white double vanity cabinet with simulated marble top and sinks. Tub-shower combination.
- WALK to Leslie Beach Club: “Established in 1967, LBC is a private neighborhood swim and tennis community. Facilities include a 25 yard heated pool with water slide and diving well, 5 lighted tennis courts, covered baby pool and shaded playground, poolside concessions and picnic area. LBC is the heart of the neighborhood’s summer activities, which include pool parties, tennis tournaments, swim meets, movie nights and potluck dinners. ALTA and the Atlanta Swim Association League recreational summer team for kids.”
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, VA, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer and new CHOA. Leslie Beach Swim & Tennis Club nearby.
Students attend high scoring Henderson Mill Elementary School (STEM and STEAM certified), Henderson Middle School and Lakeside HSation.
WALK TO Leslie Beach Club
Established in 1967, LBC is a private neighborhood swim and tennis community. Facilities include a 25 yard heated pool with water slide and diving well, 5 lighted tennis courts, covered baby pool and shaded playground, poolside concessions and picnic area.
LBC is the heart of the neighborhood’s summer activities, which include pool parties, tennis tournaments, swim meets, movie nights and potluck dinners. In addition to frequent community activities, many members also participate on competitive Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and the Atlanta Swim Association League recreational summer team for kids. There is almost always something going on at the Club.
In addition to frequent community social activities, members also participate in Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and Atlanta Swim Association recreational programs. For information about joining our swim and tennis community, please contact the Membership Chairman.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.