Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 3935 Roman Court, Tucker GA 30084. Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home.
FMLS Descriptions: 3935 Roman Court, Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6096312
Move-in ready brick ranch convenient to Emory, CDC, CHOA, Well maintained home on one of the best streets in Tucker. New paint, new AC. Roof and gutters replaced 2009. Golf courses would be envious of the plush emerald zoysia lawn and professional landscaping. Large backyard lawn is ready for outdoor fun and games. Flex floor plan. Living room, dining room, spacious family room with fireplace. Electrical outlets replaced and grounded. Co-ax and ethernet cables. Tucker has a new groove – check out the restaurants and shopping on Main street.
FEATURES AT 3935 Roman Court, Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6096312
- 4 BRs, 2 full bathroom
- Built 1972
- 1,830 sq ft per DeKalb County Tax records
- 0.3 acres per DeKalb Co. Tax records
- 2009 new roof and gutters
- new patio
- New AC 2018
- Breaker panel. All electrical outlets replaced and grounded
- Co-ax and ethernet cable
- New water supply line to street
- New pressure reducer valve
- 2 inch blinds on most windows
- New Emerald Zoysia grass lawns (front and back yards.
- New professional landscaping
- New interior paint 2017
- Replaced Garage door with double steel insulated door with remote control opener.
ROOM BY ROOM Description
- Entry foyer
- Formal living room with cased opening to foyer and to dining room. Carpet. Ceiling fan and light.
- Formal dining room. Carpet. New light fixture. Door to kitchen.
- Spacious kitchen with stain finish cabinets, laminate countertops, vinyl floor, stainless steel sink.
- Breakfast room has new thermal pane windows, vinyl floor. Door to garage. Door to laundry.
- Oversize laundry room with vinyl floor, door to backyard.
- APPLIANCES include Ktichenaid stainless steel finish dishwasher, Frigidaire black-glass finish. smooth cooktop. Frigidaire stainless steel finish wall oven.
- Family room features a brick fireplace with raised hearth, custom mantle and glass doors. French door to backyard. Painted paneling. Door to hall.
- Good sized master bedroom with double door closet, carpet, ceiling fan and light and double window.
- Master bath has a walk-in shower with ceramic tile walls, white vanity cabinet and sink.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have double door closets, ceiling fans, carpet.
- Hall bathroom has a dressing area with stain finish vanoty cabinet and sink. Wet area has a tub-shower combination,
SCHOOLS for 3935 Roman Court, Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6096312
Students at this home attend highly rated Brockett Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School.
At Tucker Middle School (TMS), the faculty and staff are dedicated to increasing college and career readiness through a STEM enriched curriculum. TMS is seeking STEM certification as a program school. This means that students are selected to participate in a program that will include a specialized rigorous curriculum that integrates science, mathematics, and technology education. Students who are selected to participate in the program will agree to take accelerated mathematics and science courses including Carnegie level Math, Science, and Technology in the 8th grade and participate in scientific research that will result in an 8th grade culminating project.
The most rigorous course of studies offered to the students of Tucker High School is the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program. This program of advanced internationally recognized syllabi and external examinations offers a comprehensive and world-class education during the last two years of high school. The IB Diploma Program is designed as an academically challenging and balanced program of education with final examinations that prepares students for success at university and life beyond. The program has gained recognition and respect from the world’s universities.
The Henderson Park Community Garden is located on part of the new 7-acre park expansion and consists of 56 4×10 plots, four of them dedicated to growing food for the Friends of St. Martin de Porres food ministry at Holy Cross Catholic Church. All 52 rental plots have been rented.
tucker-dayWe are an organic garden. Though the land on which our garden sits is owned by DeKalb County, we are its stewards. Our commitment to organic gardening extends beyond its practice to increasing its acceptance and use as the most effective method for growing healthy plants and building healthy soil. Our first class in the garden (Gardening 101 Demonstration) illustrated this commitment with lessons on the history and consequences of synthetic and chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and the availability, superiority, and application of natural inputs. The class concluded with hands-on transplanting demonstrations.
Run by an all-volunteer organization, the garden consists of community-minded, health-conscious members who value conservation, self-reliance, civic participation, and neighborhood beautification. Our founding members have donated thousands of hours of labor and sweat equity to turn our dream of a garden into a reality.
Advocates of community gardening cite “community cohesion” and “increased social interaction” as two of its many benefits. These are certainly in evidence in our young garden, which has become more than just a place for people to gather; the garden actually creates the opportunity for people to connect. Additionally, the Henderson Park Community Garden connects Tucker to its agricultural roots as the process of sowing, tending, and reaping provides the link to a past when most people knew how to grow their own food.
The Henderson Park Community Garden was started under DeKalb County’s Garden in the Parks program. In accordance with the program, the HPCG is responsible for the development, construction, upkeep, watering, and overall maintenance of the garden area; ensuring that garden rules are followed; handling plot rentals; and paying permit fees and water usage charges.
WELCOME to one of the largest youth soccer clubs in Georgia. Triumph Youth Soccer Association (TYSA) is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the successful and enjoyable game of soccer – the world’s most popular game! TYSA is the largest youth sports association in DeKalb county and home to more than 1000 players on more than 100 teams. Playing soccer at TYSA is a great way for your child to stay fit and develop athleticism and coordination while building lasting friendships. We offer both spring and fall programs for children ages 3-19. For program details specific to your child’s age, please select the appropriate age group from the drop-down menu. OUR MISSION: To provide a high quality soccer program for youth in our community that cultivates player development and a passion for the game through exceptional instruction in a family-focused atmosphere.
From Downtown Atlanta: I-285 to Lawrenceville Highway (us 29). Head outside perimeter towards Tucker. Right on Brockett Road. Right on Roman Court. House on left.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.