2663 Canna Ridge Circle NE, Atlanta GA 30345 listed for sale by owner/agent Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings.
Sally English supervised renovation of 60s brick ranch.Permitted/inspected renovations include entire main floor,finished terrace level.Main level walls removed to create open concept floor plan.Seamless living area, kitchen, dining.Bedrooms reconfigured to create luxurious master suite with spacious master bath. 2 additional bedrooms,Jack Jill bath.Newly finished terrace level: rec room, 2 BRs,full bath,media rm.NEW HVAC systems, thermal pane windows,exterior/interior doors,hardwood floors,electrical panel,plumbing.NEW Kitchen:stainless appliances,cabinets, quartz tops.
FEATURES of 2663 Canna Ridge Cir NE, Atlanta GA 30345
- 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 baths.
- Thoughtful and professional renovation by Sally English Owner/Agent, some amazing craftsman, licensed electricians, plumbers and HVAC under the supervision of licensed builder English Builders, Inc. All work permitted and inspected by DeKalb County.
- We purchased this home from the owner after listing and selling the property next door. In June we began a full renovation and expansion of the home. We are pleased with the final result and think you will be also.
- Our RENOVATION began on the main level where we removed walls in the kitchen/family room/living room/dining room area to open up views and create flexibility in the floor plan. Structural beams were installed to support this open configuration. We gutted the kitchen. We also created better access to the now renovated deck. And we added hardwood flooring in the family room and kitchen-related rooms.
- Our team created a luxurious master suite from a former bedroom/bath. We gutted the old bath and created a luxury master bath with the walk-in shower of your dreams and a soaking tub.
- Because we removed hall access to the master bath we also added a powder bath near the kitchen.
- The remaining two bedrooms on the main level were reconfigured and a Jack and Jill bath built between them.
- In what was the unfinished basement of the old house we gutted out the space and created a rec room / media room. In doing so we tried to maintain flexibility of the floor plan so you could morph to accommodate transitions and changes in needs. In addition to the open living area there is a full bath, a designated bedroom, a secondary bedroom, an open space we envision as a home office and a hall to back yard.
- EXTERIOR IMPROVEMENTS: on the outside we added a new chimney cap, new exterior doors (kept 1 basement door), new thermal pane and energy-efficient windows and painted the old brick to create a clean look. Later we added new landscaping
- MECHANICALS: Two New HVAC systems added-one for main floor (natural gas) and one for the new terrace level (heat pump). Both units are high efficiency. A new water heater was also added. The plumbing system was updated including replacing the sanitary sewer service line to the street, removing and replacing all the old cast iron sewer pipes and running a new waterline service to the street. The electrical system was also updated with a new electrical panel, new electrical service from street, and new wiring in much of the house.
- THE FUN STUFF: Most of the interior finish was replaced. New light fixtures were added throughout the house. We added some new interior doors and all new oil rubbed bronze door hardware. The existing hardwood floors and the new floors installed were sanded down and refinished with a modern stain finish. Interior walls and ceilings were painted. New plumbing fixtures, vanities and ceramic tile were installed in bathrooms.
- KITCHEN: The kitchen was totally rebuilt with new custom cabinets, a breakfast bar, great storage and a new granite quartz countertop. An under-counter sink with premium kitchen faucet and Pendent lighting added over the breakfast bar added. Recessed lighting in the kitchen and living areas give a clean look and floorplan flexibility.
- We already had an awesome oversize deck overlooking the expansive and private back yard. The DECK is almost at Canopy level and has a wonderful perspective of the trees. There is also an expansive patio outside the terrace level glass doors.
- Insulation blown into attic space.
- Professional landscaping completed the construction process.
- Two new high efficiency HVAC systems
- New water heater
- New electrical panel
- New electrical service connection to the house
- Interior walls removed to open up floor plan. Kitchen, dining and living areas open as a continuous space.
- New kitchen configuration, new kitchen cabinets, new granite countertops, new kitchen stainless steel under-counter sink, new kitchen faucet.
- New breakfast bar with pendant lighting.
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout the main level: kitchen, family room, dining room, both bedroom levels.
- Deck adds options for grilling and chilling after a long day at work.
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL: terrace level space all finished to create an awesome rec room
- New landscaping.
- All work permitted, inspected and approved by DeKalb County in 2019.
Students at 2663 Canna Ridge Circle NE, Atlanta, GA 30345 attend High Scoring Hawthorne Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Other nearby schools include Globe Academy Charter, IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
HAWTHORNE ELEMENTARY (excerpt from Great Schools Website)
We looked all over the city to find the right school for our child. Money was no obstacle – after all the research – HAWTHORNE was our first choice! We moved our family to be in this school. Come & visit – it’s really unique! I challenge anyone to find a better school ITP!
I can’t say enough wonderful things about Hawthorne. Our family moved to Atlanta this spring and we spent four months touring the “best” private and public schools in the metro area. Given our child’s needs, we chose Hawthorne because they have an inclusive education program that is unparalleled. Our team of teachers, psychologists and specialists is simply amazing…each person is talented, loving, easy to work with and dedicated. The principal and vice-principal are energetic and engaged…their school spirit and professionalism sets a great standard for everyone else. The level of instruction, technology integrations, aquaponics science lab, and school garden are all great… It’s a hidden jewel
LAKESIDE HIGH SCHOOL (Excerpt from Great Schools Website)
I am so happy to have my daughter attend Lakeside. The opportunities for AP instruction and extra-curricular involvement are excellent. The new construction has turned the school into a first class environment. The principal is extemely dedicated and deals aggressively with any negative situations that arise (as they always do in high school).
COMMUTE 2663 Canna Ridge Circle NE, Atlanta, GA 30345
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Directions: From downtown Atlanta: I-85 North to Shallowford Rd Exit. Right on Shallowford Rd. Left on Briarcliff Rd. Right on Cravey Drive. Right on Canna Ridge Circle. House on right.
Leslie Beach Club SWIM AND TENNIS
Established in 1967, LBC is a private neighborhood swim and tennis community. Facilities include a 25 yard heated pool with water slide and diving well, 5 lighted tennis courts, covered baby pool and shaded playground, poolside concessions and picnic area.
LBC is the heart of the neighborhood’s summer activities, which include pool parties, tennis tournaments, swim meets, movie nights and potluck dinners. In addition to frequent community activities, many members also participate on competitive Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and the Atlanta Swim Association League recreational summer team for kids. There is almost always something going on at the Club.
In addition to frequent community social activities, members also participate in Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and Atlanta Swim Association recreational programs. For information about joining our swim and tennis community, please contact the Membership Chairman.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice,