Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 625 Indian Acres Ct Tucker GA 30084 Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home.
FMLS Description: 625 Indian Acres Ct Tucker GA 30084 fmls #
Spacious two-story, 4 sides brick home within sight distance of Nesbit Elementary School. 9-foot ceilings, hardwood floors, granite countertops, insulated windows and much more. Full unfinished basement with high ceilings and separate driveway entrance perfect for future in-law suite or home business. Driveway #2 enters from the side of this corner lot and has a wood privacy fence entrance to back yard and basement. Perfect for boats, RV, work vehicle or in-law suite parking. Move-in ready. More space than you can imagine. Convenient to Emory, CDC, CHOA, Midtown.
FEATURES AT 625 Indian Acres Ct Tucker GA 30084
- 625 Indian Acres Ct Tucker GA 30084.
- Built 1998
- 2817 sq ft per Gwinnet Co. (Gwinett County records show unfinished basement to be 1,394 sq ft – not included in MLS house size.)
- 4 or 5 BRs,
- 3 full baths plus powder bath.
- Additional 1,394 Sq ft partially finished basement with high ceilings and double exterior doors to second driveway from side of house (corner lot) to back yard.
- Spacious two-story, 4 sides brick home within sight distance of Nesbit Elementary School.
- 9-foot ceilings,
- hardwood floors
- granite countertops
- insulated windows and much more.
- Full unfinished basement with high ceilings and separate driveway entrance perfect for future in-law suite or home business.
- Driveway #2 enters from the side of this corner lot and has a wood privacy fence entrance to back yard and basement. Perfect for boats, RV, work vehicle or in-law suite parking.
- Move-in ready.
- Just steps away from Lucky Shoals Park and Nesbit Elementary School. Great walking and bike riding neighborhood.
- Less than 5 minutes from Heritage Golf Course. Convenient to Tucker restaurant, shopping
- Easy Interstate Hwy access at I-285 and LaVista Rd or hop on I-85 headed downtown at the Chamblee-Tucker Rd exit inside I-285.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer
andnew CHOA campus.Coming
- Nearby Henderson Park has walking trails, fishing lake, playground, tennis courts, community garden
andsoccer fields. Henderson Park is also a National Birdwatching destination.
- Check out the cool shops and restaurants on Tucker’s vibrant Main Street. Publix, and Kroger nearby in Tucker. Sprouts and more shops at Northlake
SCHOOLS for 625 Indian Acres Ct Tucker GA 30084
Students at this home attend highly regarded Nesbit Elementary School (short walk from house), Lilburn Middle School and Meadowbrook High School.
My children have attended Nesbit for two years now and we love this school. My children are in 1st grade and kindergarten. They have awesome teachers Ms Scicca and Mr G. We also had Mr Rodney last year. Nesbit elementary has the best administrative staff including the assistant principals, registration staff, and nurse. Whenever I have a issue , they address it with urgency and care. In my honest opinion, i would want my children to go to any other school but nesbit. They are always greeted with a smile and they learn so much. My children love going to school and get mad if I make them late. They love their friends and they are learning so much. I don’t know what nesbit was like before but we’ve been there since 2013 and it has been awesome. Submitted by a parent · March 18, 2015
Henderson Park has over 6 miles of walking trails including paved sections and a 1.75 loop around Lake Erin.
Henderson Park Community Gardens:
The Henderson Park Community Garden is located on part of the new 7-acre park expansion and consists of 56 4×10 plots, four of them dedicated to growing food for the Friends of St. Martin de Porres food ministry at Holy Cross Catholic Church. All 52 rental plots have been rented.
arean organic garden. Though the land on which our garden sits is owned by DeKalb County, we are its stewards. Our commitment to organic gardening extends beyond its practice to increasingits acceptance and use as the most effective method for growing healthy plants and building healthy soil. Our first class in the garden (Gardening 101 Demonstration) illustrated this commitment with lessons on the history and consequences of synthetic and chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and the availability, superiority, and application of natural inputs. The class concluded with hands-on transplanting demonstrations.
Run by an all-volunteer organization, the garden consists of community-minded, health-conscious members who value conservation, self-reliance, civic participation, and neighborhood beautification. Our founding members have donated thousands of hours of labor and sweat equity to turn our dream of a garden into a reality.
Advocates of community gardening cite “community cohesion” and “increased social interaction” as two of its many benefits. These are certainly in evidence in our young garden, which has become more than just a place for people to gather; the garden actually creates the opportunity for people to connect. Additionally, the Henderson Park Community Garden connects Tucker to its agricultural roots as the process of sowing, tending, and reaping provides the link to a past when most people knew how to grow their own food.
The Henderson Park Community Garden was started under DeKalb County’s Garden in the Parks program. In accordance with the program, the HPCG is responsible for the development, construction, upkeep, watering, and overall maintenance of the garden area; ensuring that garden rules are followed; handling plot rentals
; andpaying permit fees and water usage charges.
WELCOME to one of the largest youth soccer clubs in Georgia. Triumph Youth Soccer Association (TYSA) is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the successful and enjoyable game of soccer – the world’s most popular game! TYSA is the largest youth sports association in DeKalb county and home to more than 1000 players on more than 100 teams. Playing soccer at TYSA is a great way for your child to stay fit and develop athleticism and coordination while building lasting friendships. We offer both spring and fall programs for children ages 3-19. For program details specific to your child’s age, please select the appropriate age group from the drop-down menu. OUR MISSION: To provide a high quality soccer program for youth in our community that cultivates player development and a passion for the game through exceptional instruction in a family-focused atmosphere.
From downtown Atlanta: I-85 N to right on Pleasantdale Road to left on Britt Road. Right on Norcross Tucker Rd. Left on Cherokee Drive. Right on Indian Acres Ct. House immediately on the left.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice