2650 Whiteleigh Ct NE Atlanta GA 30345 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings.
FMLS DESCRIPTION: 2650 Whiteleigh Ct NE Atlanta GA 30345
Great neighborhood, highly ranked schools and room to grow in this 2 story brick traditional with full basement. Basement has a finished rec room and more unfinished space ready to convert to your special needs. Sewer out the back of the house makes adding bathrooms and spas easy-peasy. Renovated kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets New carpet in family room and second-floor bedroom level. Henderson Mill Elem (STEM and STEAM certified). Easy walking neighborhood. Leslie Beach Swim Tennis Club a bike ride away. Convenient commute to Emory, CDC and CHOA.
SCHOOLS: 2650 Whiteleigh Ct NE Atlanta GA 30345
Students attend High Scoring Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Globe Charter school is nearby. Nearby private schools include IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
STEM CERTIFICATION in a nutshell ” high quality educational opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. STEM education is defined as an integrated curriculum (as opposed to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics taught in isolation) that is driven by problem solving, discovery, exploratory project/problem-based learning, and student-centered development of ideas and solutions.”
Great Schools: https://www.greatschools.org/georgia/atlanta/787-Henderson-Mill-Elementary-School/
RECENT PARENT COMMENTS
Overall experience Henderson Mill Elementary has been a gift to our family. We have two children, one currently at the school and one who went there previously. We could not ask for anything more in a school! Our expectations for both our children are very high, and we wondered if a public school setting would be enough for them. We even toured several private schools, but we are so glad we made this decision. Our child’s teacher is amazing. She is in a very diverse classroom (with friends from all over the world), which is preparing her for what the real world is like and so beneficial from a young age,we believe. She has daily PE. She consistently has really cool, hands-on learning projects. The specials teachers (music, science, stem lab, art) coordinate their lessons to overlap with what they are learning in the classroom. The Alliance Theatre comes in to teach the kids through drama. The children go on rich learning field trips that enhance what they have learned in the classroom. The families and teachers are my favorite part of the school. I could go on and on. This school is a GEM because the staff and families pour so much extra into it.
COMMUTE: 2650 Whiteleigh Ct NE Atlanta GA 30345
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital and CHOA without using any Interstate Highways. FEMA, FBI Atlanta Headquarters and Mercer are around the corner. Easy assess to Midtown, Georgia Tech and more.
Directions: From Downtown Atlanta take I-85 North to Shallowford Rd Exit. Right on Shallowford to left on Briarcliff Rd to right on Cravey Drive to right Shenandoah Valley Road to left on Whiteleigh Dr to right on Whiteleigh Ct House in cul-de-sac. Easy access to Emory and CDC campus without getting on the expressway.
FEATURES of 2650 Whiteleigh Ct NE Atlanta GA 30345
- 2590 Whiteleigh Ct NE Atlanta GA 30345
- 4 BRs, 2.5 baths. 2532 sq ft per DeKalb Co. tax /owner.
- Built 1979
- Great neighborhood, highly ranked schools and room to grow in this 2 story brick traditional with full basement. Basement has a finished rec room plus more unfinished space ready to convert to your special needs. Sewer out the back of the house makes adding bathrooms and spas easy-peasy. Renovated kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets. New carpet in family room and second-floor bedroom level. Henderson Mill Elem (STEM and STEAM certified). Easy walking neighborhood. Leslie Beach Swim Tennis Club a bike ride away. Convenient commute to Emory, CDC and CHOA.
- Side drive in two car garage with auto door opener and storage closet.
- Entry foyer features wood parquet floor, leaded glass front door with sidelights, stairs up to bedroom level, cased openings to family room and living room
- Renovated kitchen features white countertops, stone countertops with ceramic tile backsplash, undercounter sink and pull out faucet, hardwood floors.
- Adjacent breakfast area with bay window.
- Laundry closet off hall to garage.
- Formal Living and dining rooms. New carpet.
- Family room with fireplace and wet bar. Door to kitchen. Opening to Hall
- Second floor: 4 bedrooms,2 full baths. Bedrooms are Spacious, Master bedroom suite has carpet, ceiling fan and light, large closet opens to unfinished attic space perfect for storage.
- Master bath has a soaking tub plus a separate walk-in shower, ceramic tile floor, double vanity cabinet with granite type top.
- Hall bath features a ceramic tile floor, white vanity cabinet with granite top, shower.
- Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all spacious and have carpet flooring. ceiling fans, lots of windows and excellent closets.
- BASEMENT: Finished rec room plus lots of partially finished space ready for your special use. Sewer out back of house perfect for adding bathrooms to basement.
- Bike to Leslie Beach Club Swim and Tennis. Swim Team.
- Henderson Mill Elem (STEM certified), Henderson Middle, Lakeside HS
Leslie Beach Club SWIM AND TENNIS
Established in 1967, LBC is a private neighborhood swim and tennis community. Facilities include a 25-yard heated pool with water slide and diving well, 5 lighted tennis courts, covered baby pool and shaded playground, poolside concessions and picnic area.
LBC is the heart of the neighborhood’s summer activities, which include pool parties, tennis tournaments, swim meets, movie nights and potluck dinners. In addition to frequent community activities, many members also participate on competitive Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and the Atlanta Swim Association League recreational summer team for kids. There is almost always something going on at the Club.
In addition to frequent community social activities, members also participate in Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and Atlanta Swim Association recreational programs. For information about joining our swim and tennis community, please contact the Membership Chairman.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying adviceAddThis Sharing Buttons