Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 4036 Brockett Oaks, Tucker GA 30084 Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home.
4036 Brockett Oaks, Tucker GA 30084 fmls #6545075
Tucker is the new Decatur and this home has features you will not find in the competition.Hardwood floors throughout main floor.Finished basement with full bath-exciting possibilities for using this space.4 bedrooms on 2nd floor including an oversize master bedroom. Perfect home office in 4th bedroom with back staircase to family room.Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in updated kitchen.Dual fuel gas range and breakfast bar. Huge breakfast room with French door to deck that spans the back of the main house.Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, CHOA.
FEATURES AT 4036 Brockett Oaks, Tucker GA 30084 fmls# 6545075
- 4 BRs, 3.5 baths.
- Built in 1991
- 3,000 Sq ft per owner calculations plus finished basement
- approximately 1/3 acre lot.Cul-de-sac lot
- Finished basement.
- Easy Interstate Hwy access at I-285 and LaVista Rd or hop on I-85 headed downtown at the Chamblee-Tucker Rd exit inside I-285.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer
andnew CHOA campus.
- Nearby Henderson Park has walking trails, fishing lake, playground, tennis courts, community garden
andsoccer fields. Henderson Park is also a National Birdwatching destination.
- Check out the cool shops and restaurants on Tucker’s vibrant Main Street. Publix, and Kroger nearby in Tucker. Sprouts and more shops at Northlake
ROOM BY ROOM DESCRIPTION
- Spacious level driveway
- Side drive in two car garage with overhead door -remote controlled.
- Two story entrance foyer with sidelights and transom window. Architectural window above. Hardwood floors and large chandelier. Open views of
diningroom and living room through cased openings with transom window above. Exposed staircase with hardwood treads and painted spindles. Exposed landing on secondfloor overlooks foyer. Formaldining room has hardwood floors, double window and crystal chandelier. Chair rail molding and shadowbox molding. Crown molding.
- Formal living room on the opposite side of the entry foyer also has hardwood floors. 2 windows and double French doors with transom above that open to family room.
- Spacious family room has views of living room, breakfast room and kitchen. Hardwood floors, new ceiling fan
andlight. accent lighting. Fireplace with gas logs and marble surround, custom mantle. Built-in bookcase on right-hand side of fireplace. French door to deck. Exposed stairs to second floor. Cased opening with transom window above to breakfast room and kitchen.|
- Kitchen features white cabinets with granite countertops and ceramic tile backsplash. Breakfast bar. Pantry closet. Hardwood floors. Track lighting. Open to breakfast room. Glass front cabinets. Two bowl stainless steel under-counter sink with gooseneck faucet and window above. Premium appliances include stainless steel finish gas range (duel fuel oven) and dishwasher. Microwave oven and ventahood combination.
- Vaulted ceiling breakfast room is spacious and has room for both a dining table and a seating area. Wall of floor to ceiling windows on back wall facing deck. Hardwood floors. French door to deck (circular flow to deck creates lots of options for entertaining large groups). Two skylights.
- Mudroom hall from kitchen to door to garage. Powder bath located here has a ceramic tile floor, white vanity cabinet and an octagonal window.
- Spacious laundry room has lots of storage cabinets, utility tub sink and washer-dryer connections. Vinyl floor. Window.
- Deck runs across the back of the house spanning kitchen, breakfast room and family room. Plenty of room for seating groups, dining tables, grilling and more. Overlooks fenced back yard.
- Second floor bedroom level can be reached by back staircase from family room or from entry foyer staircase.
- Oversize master bedroom has a large tray ceiling with ceiling fan and light. His and her walk-in closets plus additional walk-in closet. Door to built in steps to attic. Carpet. 2 windows plus and oversize architectural window with radius on the front side of the house.
- Master bath features both a jetted whirlpool tub and a walk-in shower with glass door and ceramic tile. Large architectural window with radius above soaking tub. His and her white vanity cabinets with ample storage, granite countertops and ceramic vanity sinks Linen closet. Double French doors to bedroom.
- Front middle bedroom has a walk-in closet, double window, carpet plus a ceiling fan/light.
- Front corner bedroom also a walk-in carpet, double window plus ceiling fan and light
- Hall bath has a dressing area with double white vanity cabinet and sinks, window and a tub-shower combination.
- Bedroom #4 was used as a study by current owners. Steps down to family room. Closet. Carpet.
- Daylight basement space has lots of options for your special needs. There is a full finished bath, rec room area, potential fifth bedroom and some additional space that would require very little to completely finish. Interior stair access plus a door to the exterior.
- Storage building in the back yard stays with the house. The blue storage
building at the end of the driveway is not included with the house sale
SCHOOLS for 4036 Brockett Oaks, Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6545075
Students at this home attend highly regarded Brockett Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School.
My daughter has been a Brockett for three years now…The Principal, Mrs. Truett, and Dr. Browning are great leaders. There are great teachers and staff members at Brockett. They truly care about the students. My daughter has been well supported all three years and I would recommend Brockett to anyone. It is truly a hidden gem.
At Tucker Middle School (TMS), the faculty and staff are dedicated to increasing college and career readiness through a STEM enriched curriculum. TMS is seeking STEM certification as a program school. This means that students are selected to participate in a program that will include a specialized rigorous curriculum that integrates science, mathematics, and technology education. Students who are selected to participate in the program will agree to take accelerated mathematics and science courses including Carnegie level Math, Science, and Technology in the 8th grade and participate in scientific research that will result in an 8th grade culminating project.
The most rigorous course of studies offered to the students of Tucker High School is the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program. This program of advanced internationally recognized syllabi and external examinations offers a comprehensive and world-class education during the last two years of high school. The IB Diploma Program is designed as an academically challenging and balanced program of education with final examinations that prepares students for success at university and life beyond. The program has gained recognition and respect from the world’s universities.
The Henderson Park Community Garden is located on part of the new 7-acre park expansion and consists of 56 4×10 plots, four of them dedicated to growing food for the Friends of St. Martin de Porres food ministry at Holy Cross Catholic Church. All 52 rental plots have been rented.
arean organic garden. Though the land on which our garden sits is owned by DeKalb County, we are its stewards. Our commitment to organic gardening extends beyond its practice to increasingits acceptance and use as the most effective method for growing healthy plants and building healthy soil. Our first class in the garden (Gardening 101 Demonstration) illustrated this commitment with lessons on the history and consequences of synthetic and chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and the availability, superiority, and application of natural inputs. The class concluded with hands-on transplanting demonstrations.
Run by an all-volunteer organization, the garden consists of community-minded, health-conscious members who value conservation, self-reliance, civic participation, and neighborhood beautification. Our founding members have donated thousands of hours of labor and sweat equity to turn our dream of a garden into a reality.
Advocates of community gardening cite “community cohesion” and “increased social interaction” as two of its many benefits. These are certainly in evidence in our young garden, which has become more than just a place for people to gather; the garden actually creates the opportunity for people to connect. Additionally, the Henderson Park Community Garden connects Tucker to its agricultural roots as the process of sowing, tending, and reaping provides the link to a past when most people knew how to grow their own food.
The Henderson Park Community Garden was started under DeKalb County’s Garden in the Parks program. In accordance with the program, the HPCG is responsible for the development, construction, upkeep, watering, and overall maintenance of the garden area; ensuring that garden rules are followed; handling plot rentals
; andpaying permit fees and water usage charges.
WELCOME to one of the largest youth soccer clubs in Georgia. Triumph Youth Soccer Association (TYSA) is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the successful and enjoyable game of soccer – the world’s most popular game! TYSA is the largest youth sports association in DeKalb county and home to more than 1000 players on more than 100 teams. Playing soccer at TYSA is a great way for your child to stay fit and develop athleticism and coordination while building lasting friendships. We offer both spring and fall programs for children ages 3-19. For program details specific to your child’s age, please select the appropriate age group from the drop-down menu. OUR MISSION: To provide a high quality soccer program for youth in our community that cultivates player development and a passion for the game through exceptional instruction in a family-focused atmosphere.
From Downtown Atlanta: I-285 to Lawrenceville Highway US 29.. Head outside the perimeter. Right on Brockett Road. Left on Brockett Oaks. House in the cul-de-sac.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice