2299 Echo Cliff Court NE, Atlanta GA 30345 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings.
Brick Home with cedar shake and stone accents. Refinished hardwood floors. 3 living spaces including a vaulted screen porch with beadboard ceiling. 1/2 acre corner lot with privacy fence backyard and firepit. Renovated kitchen breakfast bar opens to fireside family room. 3 Bedrooms upstairs with 2 renovated baths. Terrace level has a bedroom/home office/exercise room, powder bath and rec room. Newer roof, gutter guards, AC, thermal windows. 1 block to Echo Ridge Swim/Tennis Club. Easy commute to Emory, CDC, VA, CHOA, Mercer, Midtown, Brookhaven.
FEATURES of 2299 Echo Cliff Court NE, Atlanta GA 30345
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths.
- Renovated multilevel home on corner lot in the heart of the Echo Ridge community. Just 1 block away from the fabulous Echo Ridge swim and tennis club.
- Recently renovated from top to bottom. Newer roof and gutter guards. Updated baths and kitchens. Refinished hardwood floors.
- Double wood doors (stain finish and lots of windows) open to a dazzling entry foyer with refinished hardwood floors. Large cased opening to living room. Coat closet. Steps up to bedroom level.
- Formal living room is used as a great room by current owners. Refinished hardwood floors. Large cased opening to the dining room. Large triple window with lots of natural light.
- The formal dining room has refinished hardwood floors, window, large chandelier. Folding French doors to kitchen.
- Updated kitchen features stain finish wood cabinets with Corian type solid surface countertops. Ceramic tile backsplash. Large skylight allows ample natural light. Breakfast bar with pendant lighting separates kitchen from family room/keeping room area. French door to carport. Recessed lighting. Double-bowl under-counter stainless-steel sink with pullout faucet and window above. Lots of storage cabinets. Buffet type serving counter. Hardwood floors.
- Premium appliances include a Jenn Air gas cooktop with downdraft vent, GE electric wall oven, Panasonic Microwave oven, KitchenAide Dishwasher. All in black glass finish.
- Family room is open to the kitchen and also features hardwood floors. Wood burning fireplace with glass doors. French door to screen porch flanked by stationary French doors on each side – creates a wall of glass. Steps down to terrce level.
- Knockout screen porch with vaulted ceiling. Beadboard ceiling finish. Brick kneewall. Overlooks well maintained back yard with light hardwood canopy.
- Backyard is fenced (wood privacy fence) and has two patios. Storage building. Room for outdoor fun and games.
- Upstairs bedroom level has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Master bedroom suite has bedroom with carpet and two closets. Single door closet. Double door closet. Ceiling fan and light.
- Master bath features a ceramic tile floor, white vanity cabinet, window, walk-in ceramic tile shower.
- Bedroom 2 has 2 windows, ceiling fan and light, double door closet. Bedroom 3 is used as an additional master closet.
- Up hall bathroom has a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combination, vanity cabinet and sink.
- Terrace level features a 4th bedroom, 1/2 bath, rec room and laundry room.
- Bedroom 4 is spacious with window, carpet and double door closet.
- Powder bath with a ceramic tile floor and pedestal sink.
- Large rec room with double glass doors that open to the fenced back yard. 3 windows. Recessed lighting.
Students at 2299 Echo Cliff Court NE, Atlanta GA 30345 attend High Scoring Hawthorne Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Other nearby schools include Globe Academy Charter, IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
HAWTHORNE ELEMENTARY (excerpt from Great Schools Website)
We looked all over the city to find the right school for our child. Money was no obstacle – after all the research – HAWTHORNE was our first choice! We moved our family to be in this school. Come & visit – it’s really unique! I challenge anyone to find a better school ITP!
I can’t say enough wonderful things about Hawthorne. Our family moved to Atlanta this spring and we spent four months touring the “best” private and public schools in the metro area. Given our child’s needs, we chose Hawthorne because they have an inclusive education program that is unparalleled. Our team of teachers, psychologists and specialists is simply amazing…each person is talented, loving, easy to work with and dedicated. The principal and vice-principal are energetic and engaged…their school spirit and professionalism sets a great standard for everyone else. The level of instruction, technology integrations, aquaponics science lab, and school garden are all great… It’s a hidden jewel
LAKESIDE HIGH SCHOOL (Excerpt from Great Schools Website)
I am so happy to have my daughter attend Lakeside. The opportunities for AP instruction and extra-curricular involvement are excellent. The new construction has turned the school into a first class environment. The principal is extemely dedicated and deals aggressively with any negative situations that arise (as they always do in high school).
COMMUTE 2299 Echo Cliff Court NE, Atlanta GA 30345
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Directions: From downtown Atlanta: I-85 North to Shallowford Rd Exit. Right on Shallowford Rd. Right on Briarcliff Rd. Right on Sunset Drive. Right on Echo Hills Circle. House on corner of Echo Hills and Echo Cliff Ct
SWIM AND TENNIS
Echo Ridge Swim and Tennis Club is just one block away from the property.
Echo Ridge Recreation Club is a private swim and tennis club nestled in the Oak Grove community with:
a 25-meter pool with 6 racing lanes, a diving board, and a slide
fenced-in baby & toddler pool
a diving area and giant water slide
a seasonal snack bar
four lighted, hard surface tennis courts for year-round playing
heated private showers
Our aquatics program hosts three swim teams covering all ages: Risin Rays, Ragin Rays and Aging Rays (a.k.a. Masters).
We host several ALTA & USTA adult and youth tennis teams and offer tennis lessons throughout the year for all skill levels.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice,