Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 3075 Silvapine Trail NE, Atlanta GA 30345 in Briarlake Manor subdivision. Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory, CDC, VA, CHOA, FEMA, IRS Center and Midtown.
DESCRIPTION for 1517 September Chase Drive, Decatur GA 30033 FMLS#6075952
Fee simple townhome with main floor master bedroom and bath. Located in a walk-friendly neighborhood across the street from Oak Grove Market and The Grove. Two story entrance foyer. Spacious great room with fireplace. Dining room with space for your formal dining table and chairs. Kitchen features stained cabinets and a light and bright eat-in breakfast area with bay window. 2 more bedrooms (one of which is a potential 2nd master) and a full bath on second floor. Minutes from Emory and CDC. Convenient to CHOA, VA, FEMA and Midtown.
SCHOOLS: 1517 September Chase Drive, Decatur GA 30033
Students attend High Scoring Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Nearby private schools include Globe Academy Charter, IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
SAGAMORE HILLS ELEMENTARY (excerpt from Great Schools Website)
SHE is an amazing experience all around and I have two kids with vastly different interests, challenges and talents. Not only is the school wonderful, but the parents are so incredibly welcoming and kind. Our family feels like we are a part of something important and fun right here in our community. My kids are challenged, valued and are growing and learning every day. I would pay to send my kids to SHE, no kidding. BIG fan
Submitted by a parent · Jan 18, 2017
LAKESIDE HIGH SCHOOL (Excerpt from Great Schools Website)
I am so happy to have my daughter attend Lakeside. The opportunities for AP instruction and extra-curricular involvement are excellent. The new construction has turned the school into a first class environment. The principal is extemely dedicated and deals aggressively with any negative situations that arise (as they always do in high school).
HOME FEATURES AT 1517 September Chase Decatur GA 30033 FMLS #6075952
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths, 1 powder bath. 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath up, 1 bedroom and 1 full bath on Terrace.
- 1,944 Sq Ft per DeKalb County records.
- September Chase Complex
- Built in 1987
- Association fee: $365 per month
- Association fee includes: Cable TV, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund, Sewer, Termite, Trash, Water
- FHA Approved: No
- HOA Rent restriction: Yes
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, VA, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer and new CHOA.
ROOM BY ROOM DESCRIPTION
- Two story Entrance foyer with tray ceiling, staircase to second floor and cased opening to great room. Parquet flooring. Architectural window over front door. Front door sidelights
- Powder bath in hall to kitchen and back bedroom.
- Great room has carpet flooring, fireplace with marble surround, gas logs and custom mantle. 2 windows with built in shutters. Cased opening to dining room.
- Dining room also has carpet flooring. Chandelier. Mirrored wall. Elegant crown and base molding. Cased opening to back hall.
- Kitchen has a ceramic tile floor, stain finish cabinets with laminate countertop. Double bowl stainless steel sink with disposal. Open to breakfast room.
- Laundry closet in kitchen has washer and dryer connections.
- Appliances include Samsung electric range, Samsung dishwasher, GE counter size microwave oven.
- Main floor master bedroom has a double window, carpet and private entrance to the bathroom.
- Master bath includes a dressing area with ceramic tile floor, double vanity sinks (painted cabinet) and large walk-in closet. Wet area also has a ceramic tile floor and a tub-shower combination.
- Private patio between breakfast room and two car garage.
- Detached 2 car garage with rear drive in. Electric door opener with remote controls.
- Upstairs are two bedrooms and a Jack and Jill Size bathroom.
- Master bedroom #2 on second floor is spacious. Wall fo bookcases with feature lighting. Oversize room. Ceiling fan and light. Carpet. 2 windows. Large walk-in closet.
- Jack and Jill bathroom has a dressing room with ceramic tile floor, double vanity cabinet with simulated marble top and sinks. Wet area has a tub-shower combination and ceramic tile floor.
- Bedroom # 3 was used as a study by previous owners. Carpet, double window, and walk-in closet. Pull down staircase to potential attic storage.
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, CHOA, VA hospital, Mercer University, FEMA without using any Interstate Highways. Directions from Downtown Atlanta: I-85 North to Clairmont Rd. Right on Clairmont Road. Left on LaVista Rd. Left on September Chase. House on right. The complex, September Chase, is just steps away from Oak Grove Market.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice