3152 Wanda Woods Drive,Atlanta,GA 30340
3152 Wanda Woods Drive,Atlanta,GA 30340
UNDER CONTRACT 3152 Wanda Woods Drive,Atlanta,GA 30340 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta, LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for information about 2665 Northbrook Drive and easy no-hassle showings.
- List price: $ 279,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Swim-tennis available. Convenient to Emory/CDC/VA/Midtown.
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 3152 Wanda Woods Drive,Atlanta,GA 30340
Stellar renovation of 4 sides brick ranch on low traffic cul-de-sac street.Hardwood floors in most rooms.Large family room features French doors to deck (Trex style flooring),stone fireplace, bookshelves, coffered ceiling, lots of detailed finish.Renovated kitchen has stain finish cabinets, solid surface countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, recessed lighting and hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances (Bosch dishwasher, Frigidaire Gallery gas range, Thermador ventahood).Large breakfast room.Formal living & dining rooms.Basement.Fenced back yard. Convenient to Emory and CDC.
Students at 3152 Wanda Woods Drive,Atlanta,GA 30340 attend Livsey Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 3152 Wanda Woods Drive,Atlanta,GA 30340 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 3152 Wanda Woods Drive,Atlanta,GA 30340
- REPLACEMENT: Furnace 5 yrs, AC 4 yrs, water heater 3 yrs, roof 6 yrs, new triple window
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- Swim and tennis available.
- 3 BRs, 2 Full Baths.
- Partial Basement.
- 3152 Wanda Woods Court, Tucker, GA 30084
- Stellar renovation of 4 sides brick ranch on low traffic cul-de-sac street.
- Hardwood floors in most rooms.
- Large family room features French doors to deck (Trex style flooring), stone fireplace, bookshelves, exposed beam ceiling, lots of detailed finish.
- Renovated kitchen has stain finish cabinets, solid surface countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, recessed lighting and hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances (Bosch dishwasher, Frigidaire Gallery gas range, Thermador ventahood).
- Large breakfast room.
- Formal living & dining rooms.
- Newly refinished hardwood floors in most rooms.
- Plantation blinds throughout home.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN features stain finish cabinets, ceramic tile backsplash, solid surface countertops, under-counter sink, disposal, recessed lighting, hardwood floor, breakfast bar, built in work station.
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES: Frigidaire Gallery gas range, Bosch dishwasher, Thermador ventahood.
- BREAKFAST ROOM with hardwood floors, cased opening to living room. Open to Kitchen.
- LARGE FAMILY ROOM features a stone fireplace, built in bookcases, ceramic tile floor, double French doors to deck, door to car port. Lots of light. Room for everybody to watch the big game on TV.
- FORMAL LIVING AND DINING ROOMS open to kitchen. Hardwood floors in both rooms. Living room has space for a seating group and is open to ENTRANCE FOYER and breakfast room. Dining features a new chandelier.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors, double door closet, ceiling fan and light. Updated MASTER BATH features a neutral ceramic tile floor, walk-in shower with glass doors, pedestal sink.
- BEDROOMS #2 & #3 are also spacious and have hardwood floors, ceiling fans/lights, good closets.
- HALL BATH was gutted and rebuilt – features a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combo with glass doors.
- Partial basement has interior and exterior entry. Lots of windows and high ceiling. Laundry connection in basement.
- Fenced and grassed back yard perfect for outdoor games, gardening and chilling. Storage building.
- Spacious deck has room for outdoor seating and dining. Steps to brick patio. Trex style flooring is easy on your feet.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, midtown,
- Livsey Elementary, Tucker Middle School, Tucker HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your hom