5976 Bowers Road Stone Mountain GA 30087
5976 Bowers Road Stone Mountain GA 30087 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta, LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for information about 2665 Northbrook Drive and easy no-hassle showings.
- Improved List Price: $234,900
- Original List price: $ 259,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Swim-tennis available. Convenient to Emory/CDC/VA/Decatur.
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 5976 Bowers Road Stone Mountain GA 30087
Enchanted Forest surrounds this traditional style home with bedroom on main floor.Acre plus wooded lot affords an oasis of calm minutes from the city. Just one very affordable utility bill each month as property has it’s own well (with delicious water) and septic tank sewage system.Open floor plan with 2 story foyer.Each bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet.Huge walk-in pantry next to kitchen. New stainless steel appliances in thoughtfully designed kitchen.Summit Swim and Tennis Club nearby as well as Stone Mountain Park with walking trails,fishing,boating,cycling.
Students at 5976 Bowers Road Stone Mountain GA 30087 attend Smoke Riase Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 5976 Bowers Road Stone Mountain GA 30087 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 5976 Bowers Road Stone Mountain GA 30087
- 4 BRs, 3 Full Baths. Powder bath.
- 5976 Bowers Road Stone Mountain GA 30087
- Enchanted Forest surrounds this traditional style home with bedroom on main floor. Acre plus wooded lot affords an oasis of calm minutes from the city.
- Just one very affordable utility bill each month as property has it’s own well (with delicious water) and septic tank sewage system. No water bill! No sewage bill!
- New paint 2015!
- Open floor plan with 2 story foyer.
- Each bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet.
- Huge walk-in pantry next to kitchen.
- KITCHEN features white cabinets, breakfast bar, hardwood floors, huge walk-in pantry.
- NEW PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES: Whirlpool electric range with convection oven and solid surface top. Whirlpool ventahood / microwave oven combination. Whirlpool dishwasher with hidden controls.
- BREAKFAST ROOM with hardwood floors. Open to kitchen, family room. Morning light & great views of private back yard. French door to DECK.
- FAMILY ROOM features a wood burning fireplace carpet, cased opening to living room.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM also has carpet. Open to entrance foyer. TWO
- STORY ENTRANCE FOYER has hardwood floors and is open to Two Story FORMAL DINING ROOM with chandelier, hardwood floors and two level architectural windows.
- POWDER BATH off hall to 2 car garage, kitchen and bedroom.
- BEDROOM SUITE ON MAIN FLOOR has carpet, walk-in closet. Big enough to be master bedroom. Private FULL BATH has a tub shower combination, vanity cabinet and sink.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM on second floor has a walk-in closet, carpet, ceiling fan and light. MASTER BATH features his and her vanity cabinets/sinks, walk-in shower, separate tub.
- BEDROOMS #2 & #3 are also spacious and both have large walk-in closets, carpet.
- HALL BATH has tub-shower combination, vanity cabinet and sink, hall entrance and entrance to bedroom #3.
- Rocking chair front PORCH.
- Oversize deck with room for dining, sitting, grilling, chilling.
- Summit Swim and Tennis Club nearby, summer swim league
- Stone Mountain Park with walking trails, fishing, boating, kayaking, cycling, trails, golf and activities.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, midtown,
- Smoke Rise Elementary, Tucker Middle School, Tucker HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all 5976 Bowers Road Radius Search.
(all data current as of 8/10/2022)
Data last updated: 8/10/22 1:08 PM PDT.
Walk Score provided by walkscore.com.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your