2605 Leeshire Road Tucker GA 30084
List price: $ 127,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 2605 Leeshire Road Tucker GA 30084
4 sides brick home with new bamboo hardwood floors throughout main level.Drive under garage with room for a workshop, storage,sports equipment. Spacious dining room large enough for special celebrations-holidays.Fireplace with gas logs,glass door in Great Room.Deck overlooks quiet and private wooded backyard-oasis of calm even though you are in a suburban setting.Easy commute to Emory, CDC, downtown.Nearby Tucker has new vibe!Restaurants and shops on Main Street.Right hand side of duplex.Private home-feels like a detached home but at a great value with great features!
Students at 2605 Leeshire Road Tucker GA 30084 attend Smoke Rise Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School.
Description of 2605 Leeshire Road Tucker GA 30084
- Built in
- square feet per Appraisal
- Lot size: 1/2 to 3/4 acre
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1 Powder Bath.
- 2603 Leeshire Road Tucker GA 30084. Built 1980.
- 3 BRs, 2 full baths.Powder bath.
- 1636 Sq Ft per DeKalb Co tax
- Fee simple attached-you own the ground under the house. Shares common wall and drive with property next door.
- NEW BAMBOO HARDWOOD FLOORS installed in 2014 throughout main level.
- NEW CERAMIC TILE FLOOR also installed in 2014 in powder bath and laundry room.
- Owners stripped wallpaper and repainted walls in many rooms.
- Enjoy a private back yard that feels miles away from the city and highways. An oasis of calm even though you are minutes from shopping restaurants and a convenient commute on 78, I-285, Decatur and downtown Atlanta.
- ENTRANCE FOYER has a bamboo hardwood floor. Front door opens to PORCH.
- POWDER BATH with ceramic tile floor off front hall.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM off front hall has bamboo hardwood floors, two windows, chandelier, door to kitchen.
- KITCHEN features updated white cabinets, laminate countertops, hardwood floors, stainless steel undercounter sink, new garbage disposal (2015). Windows replaced, windowbox.
- APPLIANCES include an Frigidaire electric range in white finish, Maytag dishwasher in black finish, Hotpoint microwave oven in white finish.
- BREAKFAST AREA open to kitchen and has Bamboo wood flooring. Double windows overlook back yard.
- LAUNDRY CLOSET off kitchen. Pantry shelving. Washer and dryer connections.
- GREAT ROOM is an expansive space with fireplace (custom mantle, ceramic tile surround, gas logs, glass doors), new bamboo hard wood floor, ceiling fan, built in book shelves. Open staircase to second floor. French door to DECK overlooks wooded and private back yard. Creek babbles nearby.
- MASTER BEDROOM has carpet, 2 windows, ceiling fan/light.
- MASTER BATH features a dressing area with large white vanity cabinet (cultured marble top/sink), carpet. His and her closets. Wet area features a ceramic tile floor, walk-in shower.
- BEDROOMS #2 and #3 are spacious and have good closets.
- HALL BATH with large white vanity cabinet, cultured marble top and sink, tub-shower combination, window.
- BASEMENT includes a finished mud room and drive under garage.
- 1 car GARAGE with remote controlled overhead door. Unfinished space at end of parking area perfect for workshop. Mud room leads to staircase that opens to kitchen.
- New vibe on Tucker Main Street: restaurants, shops, festivals.
- Convenient commute to downtown, Emory University & CDC.
- Smoke Rise Elem School, Tucker MS and HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.