2647 Brickell Square Atlanta GA 30341
List price: $ 550,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 2647 Brickell Square Atlanta GA 30341
Multi-Level home in Lakeside HS district. 2 car garage, future rec room, stub for bath on ground level. Main level features a spacious kitchen,breakfast room, family room,living room, dining room and powder bath. Second floor has master bedroom suite, laundry room, two bedrooms and Jack/Jill Bath. Third floor has two bedrooms, two full baths and coffee bar. Easy commute to Emory and CDC. 4 sides brick home. Hardwood floors throughout. Open floor plan, high ceilings and lots of light.Elegant interior finish-details will impress as your tour this newer construction home. FMLS Listing number 5542505
Students at 2647 Brickell Square Atlanta GA 30341 attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
Easy commute from 2647 Brickell Square Atlanta GA 30341 to Emory and CDC using back roads that have light traffic. Ask Sally for best routes.
Description of 2647 Brickell Square Atlanta GA 30341
- Built in 2006
- 5,477 square feet per DeKalb County Tax records (does not include finished terrace level)
- Lot size: under 1/3 acre
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 full baths, 1 powder bath
- Elegant interior finish-details will impress as your tour this newer construction home built in 2006.
- 4 sides low maintenance brick home.
- 4 level home with high ceilings, open floor plan and lots of light.
- TERRACE LEVEL: unfinished recreation room, stub for future bath,2 car garage, finished mudroom, storage closet.
- MAIN LEVEL: entrance foyer, spacious kitchen, breakfast room, family room, living room, dining room, powder bath.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS / 10’ CEILINGS throughout main floor.
- ENTRANCE FOYER has an open staircase with wrought iron pickets to upper and lower levels. Custom built front door with stain wood finish, beveled glass window inserts.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM open to entrance foyer and dining room includes fireplace with gas logs flanked by built in bookcases, coffered ceiling, lots of windows.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM features a crystal chandelier, heavy wood moldings, door to kitchen.
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN features European style cabinets with a stain finish, granite countertops, detailed ceramic tile backsplash, under-counter sink, pull out faucet, breakfast bar with tear drop lighting, recessed lighting, serving buffet. Open views of breakfast room and family room.
- PREMIUM GE PROFILE STAINLESS STEEL FINISH APPLIANCES include convection oven, built-in microwave,6 burner gas cooktop, ventahood, dishwasher with hidden controls.
- LARGE BREAKFAST AREA: chandelier, bay window with views of private back yard.
- SPACIOUS FAMILY ROOM: open to kitchen/breakfast room, fireplace with gas log starter, custom mantle, marble surround, built in bookcases. Double French doors to DECK.
- 2nd FLOOR: master bedroom suite, laundry room, two bedrooms and Jack/Jill Bath. 9 foot ceilings.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE :tray ceiling,sitting area, fireplace, carpet.
- MASTER BATH: ceramic tile floor, 2 person jetted tub, walk-in shower, double vanity cabinet/sinks.
- SPACIOUS BEDROOMS #2,3 also have carpet and share a JACK-JILL LAYOUT FULL BATH.
- LAUNDRY ROOM with utility tub and storage cabinets.
- THIRD FLOOR: 2 BRs, 2 full baths, coffee bar, attic storage
- Walk or bike to Leslie Beach Swim/Tennis club
- HOA $600/yr. Central courtyard with fountain.
- Easy commute to Emory University, CDC, downtown.
- Henderson Mill Elem, Henderson Middle, Lakeside HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.