2620 Briarlake Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345 FMLS #5959404
Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 2620 Briarlake Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345 Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory, CDC, VA, CHOA, FEMA, IRS Center and Midtown.
DESCRIPTION for FMLS#5959404, 2620 Briarlake Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345
Mediterranean style architecture defines this elegant Briarlake Elementary School district home. Arched openings, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and wrought iron detailing create an attractive living environment. 2 potential master-suites. Spacious 2-car detached garage. 2-year-old dual HVAC systems and water heater. Long lasting metal roof. Secret gardens in gated courtyard feature lovely perennials – located behind wrought iron gates and brick walls covered with evergreen fig vines. Circular driveway. Easy commute to Emory, CDC, CHOA.
SCHOOLS: 2620 Briarlake Road NE Atlanta GA 30345
Students at 2620 Briarlake Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345 attend High Scoring Briarlake Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Nearby private schools include Globe Academy Charter, IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
HOME FEATURES AT 2620 Briarlake Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345 FMLS #5959404
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 full baths. 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths up, 1 bedroom and 1 full bath on main floor. 2 potential master suites
- 3,156 Sq Ft per DeKalb County records.
- Built in 1967. Canterbury Forest Subdivision.
- Large corner lot -Approx 1/2 to 3/4 acre per tax records.
- ENTRANCE FOYER with ceramic tile floor. Arched opening to living room. GATED ENTRANCE COURTYARD behind intricate wrought iron gates and private garden. Circular driveway entrance.
- LIVING ROOM: vaulted ceiling with exposed wood beams, hardwood floors and arched opening to dining room. DINING ROOM: vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, exposed beam, arched openings.
- DESIGNER KITCHEN features European style white cabinets with white Corian countertops, stainless-steel finish Jenn Air range with downdraft, stamped metal ceiling tiles. BREAKFAST BAR.
- Step down to FAMILY ROOM. Wall of exposed brick and brick fireplace. New hardwood floors. Hardwoods in the family room and downstairs bedroom are new. Double French doors in family room open to a brick patio in backyard.
- MASTER SUITE #1 on family room level has hardwood floors and ceiling fan. Adjacent FULL BATH with garden tub and oversize vanity cabinet.
- Walk in laundry room off back hall to Master Suite #1.
- MASTER SUITE #2 on second floor features two glass doors to walk-out balcony overlooking rear gardens and courtyard. Hardwood floors. Walk-in closet.
- MASTER BATH has a double vanity, tub-shower combo, ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOMS #3&4 are spacious and also have hardwood floors. HALL BATH has a white vanity cabinet, ceramic tile, tub-shower combo.
- Secret gardens surround the house. Private backyard with wood and brick wall privacy fencing. Brick patio. Well maintained gardens with lots of perennials and blooming shrubs.
- DETACHED 2 CAR GARAGE with two overhead doors and remote controls. Room for workshop. Side drive-in from Tristan.
- 2-year-old HVAC and water heater. Lifetime metal roof.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, VA, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer and new CHOA. Twin Lakes Swim and Tennis Club nearby.
- Highly ranked Briarlake Elementary School District
- Walk to Lakeside High School.
- Charleston style weeping mortar brick joints.
- Convenient to Twin Lakes Swim and Tennis Club
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, VA, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer and new CHOA.
- Canterbury Forest Subdivision. Large corner lot.
COMMUTE 2620 Briarlake Rd NE, Atlanta GA 30345
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, CHOA, VA hospital, Mercer University, FEMA without using any Interstate Highways. Directions from Downtown Atlanta: I-85 North to Shallowford Rd Exit 91. Right on Shallowford. right on Briarcliff Rd. Left Briarlake Rd. House sits on corner of Briarlake Rd and Tristan Circle.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice