Trulia Search For Homes In Zip Code 30345 Atlanta Georgia – Trulia has become one of the major player in the real estate website ranking world.
Trulia takes listing information from Multiple Listing Services (where agents enter data about the homes they have listed) and compiles it all in one spot so consumers can search the web for a house they want to buy.
Many years back I decided I wanted my contact information to appear next to homes I have listed on Trulia. It costs me several hundred dollars a month to have the opportunity to speak to home buying prospects who are interested in the listings I have posted on Trulia.
Also, I wanted my listings to appear at the top of the list when a potential home buyer searches for homes in a zip code or city.
And finally, I wanted an ad to appear which shows all my listings (photos scrolling across the a screen) when a potential home buyer searches for homes in my target zip code (30345).
Why would I spend this kind of money to advertise on Trulia? Check out the statistics below:
Home buyers start their search on Trulia: More than 20 million visitors monthly
- 83% Don’t have an agent
- 76% Will move in 6 months
- 66% Don’t visit Realtor.com
If you have listed a home for sale with Sally English, wouldn’t you want to know you were getting complete coverage on Trulia.com? If you have your home listed with a competing Realtor, you might want to check and see if you are getting this kind of coverage.
Check out the information below which is direct from Inman News:
“According to Hitwise, the top 10 websites on the list captured 38.9 percent of all visits in the real estate category.
- Zillow commanded the greatest market share in June (8.61 percent),
- followed by Trulia (6.89 percent),
- Realtor.com (6.52 percent),
- and Yahoo Real Estate (6.06 percent).
- Rounding out the top 10 were Homes.com with 3.41 percent market share,
- MSN Real Estate (1.88 percent),
- Apartment Guide (1.57 percent),
- AOL Real Estate (1.43 percent),
- Rent.com (1.30 percent) and
- MyNewPlace (1.23 percent).”
In case you are wondering, I also advertise on Zillow, Realtor.com and Yahoo. Keeping those bases covered is just as important as advertising on Trulia