Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 3935 Roman Court, Tucker GA 30084. Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home.
6641874 Description: 192 Bellewood Oak Drive, Tucker GA 30084
Move-in ready. End unit in sought-after Bellewood Condominiums. Parkview-Trickum-Arcado schools. Gated community with pool, tennis courts, playground and lots of grassed open space. Garage with remote controlled overhead door. 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths up. Open concept great room, dining room and kitchen. Updated kitchen and baths have granite countertops. Tucker has a new groove – check out the restaurants and shopping on Main street. Easy commute to Emory and CDC.
FEATURES AT 192 Bellewood Oak Drive, Tucker GA 30084
- 3 BRs, 2 full bathrooms, Powder bath
- Built in 2006
- 2114 sq ft per DeKalb County Tax records
- Fee simple townhome
- Mandatory Association fee of $284 per month includes water, sewer, landscaping maintenance, security gate, reserve fund, swim-tennis-playground-clubhouse common areas, security light, termite control and more.
ROOM BY ROOM Description
- Brick front with private driveway, garage and front door entrance.
- Entry foyer has hardwood laminate floors, coat closet, front door with glass inset, door to garage, opening to great room.
- Two car garage with overhead door and remote controls. Room for storage.
- Open concept great room, dining room and kitchen.
- Dining room space has wood laminate floors, chandelier, steps up to second floor, door to powder bath, door to storage.
- Powder bath has wood laminate floors, pedestal sink.
- Great room area has wood laminate floors, fireplace with logs, two windows and French door to patio.
- Breakfast bar separates kitchen and great room space
- Updated kitchen has stainless steel finish appliances, granite countertops, under counter stainless-steel sink, stain finish cabinets. Open to great room. Lots of storage.
- Whirlpool Appliances in stainless steel finish include and electric range with closed surface cooktop, microwave overn and ventahood combination, dishwasher. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and laundry room surround upstairs landing. Master bedroom is oversize and spacious. Wood laminate floors, good windows, ceiling fan and light.
- Master bath features both a soaking tub and a walk-in shower with a glass door. Double white vanity cabinet with granite countertop and ceramic bowl sinks. Huge walk-in closet with ELFA shelving.
- Large laundry room off upstairs landing has a vinyl floor, washer and dryer connections and wire shelving.
- Hall bath has a tub-shower combination, White vanity cabinet and sink. VInyl floor.
- Front bedrooms are spacious and both have wood laminate floors, 2 windows, walk-in closets, ceiling fan and light.
SCHOOLS for 3935 Roman Court, Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6096312
Students at this home attend Gwinnett County Schools highly rated Arcado Elementary School, Trickum Middle School and Parkview High School.
Parent reviews from Great Schools:
I have 3 children who attend Arcado and have been extremely impressed. The teachers are impassioned and dedicated and really go the extra mile in making education fun and effective. I think the new principal (now in her 2nd year) is wonderful. Perhaps last year she was still learning the ropes, but earlier this year I brought an issue to her attention which she managed with care and compassion and it was effectively resolved. I have very high hopes for her continued leadership.
I raised three children in the Parkview High School. My youngest graduated last year. The staff and teachers are second to none and I am proud to call many of them friends. They care about all of the students and are committed to a quality education and well rounded student that wants to be involved in sports, the arts, ROTC, community activities and charitable causes. Parental involvement is key to any school, and any parent that wants to complain without volunteering for events and causes for the school and their children should go somewhere else. I worked full time and was on booster clubs, classroom helper, concession stand, volunteers for events and still made most of my kid’s activities. You make time for what is important in your children’s lives.
The Henderson Park Community Garden is located on part of the new 7-acre park expansion and consists of 56 4×10 plots, four of them dedicated to growing food for the Friends of St. Martin de Porres food ministry at Holy Cross Catholic Church. All 52 rental plots have been rented.
tucker-dayWe are an organic garden. Though the land on which our garden sits is owned by DeKalb County, we are its stewards. Our commitment to organic gardening extends beyond its practice to increasing its acceptance and use as the most effective method for growing healthy plants and building healthy soil. Our first class in the garden (Gardening 101 Demonstration) illustrated this commitment with lessons on the history and consequences of synthetic and chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and the availability, superiority, and application of natural inputs. The class concluded with hands-on transplanting demonstrations.
Run by an all-volunteer organization, the garden consists of community-minded, health-conscious members who value conservation, self-reliance, civic participation, and neighborhood beautification. Our founding members have donated thousands of hours of labor and sweat equity to turn our dream of a garden into a reality.
Advocates of community gardening cite “community cohesion” and “increased social interaction” as two of its many benefits. These are certainly in evidence in our young garden, which has become more than just a place for people to gather; the garden actually creates the opportunity for people to connect. Additionally, the Henderson Park Community Garden connects Tucker to its agricultural roots as the process of sowing, tending, and reaping provides the link to a past when most people knew how to grow their own food.
The Henderson Park Community Garden was started under DeKalb County’s Garden in the Parks program. In accordance with the program, the HPCG is responsible for the development, construction, upkeep, watering, and overall maintenance of the garden area; ensuring that garden rules are followed; handling plot rentals; and paying permit fees and water usage charges.
WELCOME to one of the largest youth soccer clubs in Georgia. Triumph Youth Soccer Association (TYSA) is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the successful and enjoyable game of soccer – the world’s most popular game! TYSA is the largest youth sports association in DeKalb county and home to more than 1000 players on more than 100 teams. Playing soccer at TYSA is a great way for your child to stay fit and develop athleticism and coordination while building lasting friendships. We offer both spring and fall programs for children ages 3-19. For program details specific to your child’s age, please select the appropriate age group from the drop-down menu. OUR MISSION: To provide a high quality soccer program for youth in our community that cultivates player development and a passion for the game through exceptional instruction in a family-focused atmosphere.
From Downtown Atlanta: I-285 to Lawrenceville Continue until you cross Jimmy Carter/Mountain Industrial. Continue on Lawrenceville Hwy to Bellewood Condominiums on your right.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.