[idx-listings linkid=”209493″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
The English Team just listed a brick ranch traditional in the Midvale Elementary School district in the Northlake neighborhood of DeKalb County Georgia. The home at 2454 Henderson Road is listed for sale at a price of $185,900. The home hs 4 bedrooms and two baths.
Call Sally English at 404-229-2995 to see this home.
- 4 BRs, 2 Baths. Built in 1967. 1769 Sq Ft (tax records).
- 2454 Henderson Road Tucker GA 30084
- NEW INTERIOR PAINT (2013) UPDATED Kitchen and baths.
- ENTRY FOYER has a slate floor, coat closet, cased opening to LR
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM features lovely oak floors, two windows, crown and chair wood molding, ceiling fan-light.
- DINING ROOM can handle large table and holiday gatherings. Oak floors, window. Chair rail. Open to living room. Opening to kitchen
- UPDATED KITCHEN features maple cabinets with raised panel doors, hidden hinges, pull-outs, Faux granite countertop, oak floors, recessed and florescent lighting, lots of cabinet storage, buffet, breakfast bar. Double bowl stainless sink with pull out faucet and window above. Open to breakfast area and family room. Window seat. Door to LAUNDRY ROOM.
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL FINISH APPLIANCES: KitchenAid double oven– microwave oven and convection oven combo. Amana gas cooktop, four burners and downdraft vent.
- BREAKFAST AREA is located between kitchen and family room. Glass doors to sun room. SUN ROOM has ceramic tile floor, two French doors to back yard, wall of windows, sky lights. Light and bright room.
- FAMILY ROOM features a floor to ceiling exposed brick fireplace with raised hearth, glass doors and custom mantle. Ceiling fan and light. Oak floors. Door to hall
- MASTER BEDROOM is surprisingly spacious. Ceiling fan-light. Oak floors. Double door closet. Door to Hall Bath.
- HALL BATH has a ceramic tile floor, white vanity cabinet with simulated marble top and vanity sink. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Tub-shower combination. Jacuzzi jetted tub. Ceramic tile surround. Doors to hall and master BR.
- BEDROOM #3 and #4 are connected by a Jack and Jill Bathroom. Both bedrooms have oak floors, good closets and windows. BR #3 used as a home office.
- UPDATED JACK AND JILL BATH features a new vanity cabinet wit faux marle top and sink. Ceramic tile floor and walls. Walk-in shower with sliding glass doors. Window.
- TWO CAR GARAGE with overhead door and remote controlled opener.
- BACK YARD has privacy fence and storage building. Large corner lot.
- Convenient to Emory University and The CDC. TUCKER is an amazing and historic “small town” swallowed up by Atlanta’s suburbs. Check out revitalized Main Street with specialty shops, restaurants. Wave at your neighbor, they actually wave back.
- MIDVALE Elementary School
- Tucker Middle School
- Tucker HS- IB degree program.