4502 Sims Court Tucker GA 30084
Sales Price $174,000.
Closing date November 1, 2013.
Lots of renovation in this split foyer plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the upper level and 1 bedroom and 1 full bath on the lower level. Renovated kitchen, refinished hardwood floors and a fabulous backyard make this the a great destination for smart home buyers.
Tucker has a smart new vibe with a re-vitalized Main Street, new restaurants and an honest to God Guy Fieiri “Diners-Drive-In and Dives”. Tucker is an easy commute to Emory and CDC and many more in town locations because you can start your commute inside the perimeter. Ask Sally for the best routes.
Fenced back yard has two decks, a patio, fire pit and lots of grassed lawn area. Privacy fence on all 4 sides. Storage building behind the privacy fence.
Rec room on lower level would make an excellent media room, play roo m, man cave or your special use. Perfect for an in-law suite or teen suite. Double French doors open to a patio.
Add on mud room has a laundry room, storage room, door to back yard and ceramic tile floor.
Corian countertops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile back splash, ceramic tile floor in updated kitchen. Granite countertop in bar separating breakfast room from dining room.
- 4 BRs, 3 Baths. RR Sims subdivision. Built in 1958.
- 4502 Sims Court Tucker GA 30084
- Lots of Updates: kitchen renovation: Corian solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances, new sink, new brushed nickel faucet, ceramic tile backsplash, ceramic tile floors. Wall removed between kitchen, breakfast area and great room.
- Refinished HARDWOOD FLOORS: main living level and upper level bedrooms have beautiful refinished oak floors.
- GREAT ROOM is open to dining room and features hardwood floors, front door with built in windows, two windows and designer paint. Steps up to bedroom level and steps down to rec room level. Great room, dining area, breakfast area and kitchen have a circular floor plan and good flow for entertaining.
- DINING AREA is not separated from great room area. Same great oak floors. Serving bar with granite top and pendent lighting separates dining and breakfast room area.
- BREAKFAST ROOM is open to kitchen, dining area and mud room entrance. Ceramic tile floor, two windows overlooking private back yard, ceiling fan and light.
- MUD ROOM off carport has a ceramic tile floor and cased opening to breakfast room. Laundry closet with washer and dryer connections, storage closet, door to back yard deck.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN features Corian solid surface countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, stainless-steel sink, new brushed nickel faucet, garbage disposal, ceramic tile, new lighting, pantry closet. STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES: electric range with self cleaning oven, dishwasher.
- MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors, ceiling fan and light, two windows, good closet. MASTER BATH features walk in shower, vanity cabinet and sink, ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOMS 2 and 3 are generously sized and have hardwood floors, good closets, ceiling fan and lights.
- HALL BATH has ceramic tile floor and walls, tub-shower combo, vanity cabinet and sink.
- Lower REC ROOM LEVEL has a large room that could be your MEDIA ROOM, PLAY ROOM or even a MASTER BEDROOM. Smaller room has double French Doors to patio—could be bedroom 4 or a study. FULL BATH with walk-in shower.
- PRIVATE and FENCED BACKYARD Wonderland. Grassed play area, fire pit and stone ring, raised observation deck, regular deck (great location for a grill), patio (off lower level).
- Convenient commute downtown,CDC,VA.Tucker has new vibe-revitalized Main St: new restaurants, growler shop, boutiques.
- Livsey Elem. School. Tucker MS and HS
[lme-module module=”market-stats” city=”Tucker,GA” zip=”30084″]