4472 Huntshire Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Sally English sold the home at 4472 Huntshire Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 baths in this one of a kind two story home off Hambrick Road in Stone Mountain.
List price: $125,000
Sales Price: $125,000
Sales Date: April 9, 2014
Gardens and birdhouses featured in the Annual Tucker Historical Society Plant Swap are included in the sale. Eclectic gardens include plants, sculpture and signs collected by the home owner over many years. And almost all of it is staying with the house. Wander the paths in the back yard to the centrally located bench, sit down and take it all in. Very Howard Finster Paradise Garden inspired folk art and craftsmanship throughout the garden.
HOUSE FEATURES 4472 Huntshire Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- 4472 Huntshire Drive, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- 4 BRs, 2.5 Baths. Built 1971. Hambrick Downs Subdivision
- Split level floor plan with kitchen, breakfast room, dining room and office on main level. 4 bedrooms and 2 baths on upper level. Family room, powder bath and laundry room on lower level. Lots of space—flexible floor plan.
- BACK YARD GARDEN is a lifetime work by a master craftsman, gardener, artist. For years owner has made bird houses for the Tucker Historical society-these houses included in the sale.
- New roof, ridge vents, water supply line 2013. New paint 2011.
- FAMILY ROOM on lower level is warm and inviting. Masonry fireplace with exposed brick from floor to ceiling. Gas log lighter, glass fireplace doors and custom built mantle. Wood paneling on walls and built in book cases. Glass doors open to patio and back yard.
- POWDER BATH located on back hall to Garage. LAUNDRY ROOM off back hall has built in storage shelves, washer dryer connections and second door to garage.
- KITCHEN on main level has stained finish cabinets, laminate countertops, double bowl stainless steel sink with garbage disposal and a vinyl floor. Open to breakfast area. Look for built in pantry cabinet around the corner in the HOME OFFICE.
- APPLIANCES include a new Maytag Convection Oven (2013)in a black glass finish. New Kitchenaid dishwasher (2013) with stainless steel finish and hidden controls. GE Electric cooktop.
- BREAKFAST ROOM is open to kitchen and overlooks lower level family room through open railing. Chandelier and window.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM was the original living room. Lots of space to seat 12+ persons. Carpet, chandelier, detailed wood moldings. Two windows overlook courtyard with brick wall surround and ornamental wrought iron window inserts.
- ENTRY FOYER has hardwood floors, coat closet, hidden pantry closet and steps up to bedroom level.
- MASTER BEDROOM has 2 double door closets, ceiling fan and light, double window, carpet.
- MASTER BATH features a ceramic tile floor, white vanity cabinet with double ceramic sinks. Tub-shower combination with hand sprayer and ceramic tile walls.
- BEDROOMS #2&3 have carpet, good closets, double windows.
- BEDROOM #4 set up as a home office with bookshelves, paneling and double door closet.
- HALL BATHROOM has a tub-shower combination, white vanity cabinet with hidden laundry chute.
- Hambrick Elementary School. Stone Mountain MS & HS
Description of 4472 Huntshire Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- Building Square feet: 2075
- lot Square feet: 17,424
- Built in 1971
- Hambrick Downs subdivision
- DeKalb County Tax ID 18 093 08 094
- Lot acres: 0.4
- Split level floor plan
- Drive under garage
- Storage building
- Fenced back yard.
- Deed Book 7046-407
- Lot Dimensions: 92x187x91x198
Unique split level home with 4 bedrooms and a back yard garden that is a lifetime masterpiece by a serious garden master. New paint 2011. New 25 year shigkle roof 2013. New stainless steel finish dishwasher 2013. New Maytag convection oven 2013. Family room is a warm delightful room with masonary fireplace and glass doors to patio and fenced back yard. Oversize dining room. Home office. Front door entrance has a courtyard with wrought iron decroative openings Convenient commute to Emory and CDC. Nearby entry to Bike trail that goes to Stone Mountain Park.
More homes for sale near Hambrick Dr in Stone Mountain
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 to see these homes near Hambrick Drive.