SOLD 3993 Northlake Creek Drive Tucker GA 30084 listed for sale in fmls by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta, LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for info.
- LIST PRICE $350,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 3993 Northlake Creek Drive Tucker GA 30084
2 story traditional with lots of personalities-all of them are good.Updated kitchen feels like “new construction” with stainless steel appliances,upgrades.Head out to the vaulted screen porch owners have nicknamed the “Lake House” because it is peaceful/quiet.Drop in downstairs where the rec room, built in bar, wine cellar,full bath have that “lets have friends over” personality.Bedroom and full bath on main floor bring in a multi-generational theme and 4 bedrooms/2 full baths upstairs round out the “big house – lots of space” theme.New HVAC.Convenient to Emory and CDC
Students at 3993 Northlake Creek Drive Tucker GA 30084 attend Midvale Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
Easy commute from 3993 Northlake Creek Drive Tucker GA 30084 to Emory and CDC using back roads that have light traffic. Ask Sally for best routes.
Description of 3993 Northlake Creek Drive Tucker GA 30084
- Built in 1975
- 3803 square feet plus finished basement per Owner Records
- Lot size: 0.3 acres
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC
- New HVAC & carpet, fresh paint. Lots of renovation & upgrades.
- 2 story traditional with lots of personalities-all of them are good. Updated kitchen feels like “new construction” with stainless steel appliances, upgrades. Head out to the vaulted screen porch owners have nicknamed the “Lake House” because it is peaceful/quiet. Drop in downstairs where the rec room, built in bar, wine cellar, full bath have that “lets have friends over” personality.
- Bedroom and full bath on main floor bring in a multi-generational theme and 4 bedrooms/2 full baths upstairs round out the “big house – lots of space” theme.
- ENTRANCE FOYER has slate (stone) floor, front door with sidelites, black lacquered handrail on staircase. cased openings to living room and dining room.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM is features hardwood floors,2 windows, 2 inch blinds.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM features tear drop lighting, hardwood floors, shadowbox molding under chair rail.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features white cabinets (glass front display doors), Corian countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, ceramic tile floor, track lighting.
- LARGE BREAKFAST BAR in casual dining area – bay window overlooks back yard.
- FAMILY ROOM features a brick fireplace with gas logs and glass doors, large builtin bookcase, triple window, hardwood floors.
- SCREEN PORCH ADDITION is a special place to unwind, entertain or catch a nap. Vaulted ceiling, 3 sides screened, wood floor. Room for dining table and seating group. Door to custom built DECK with porch overhang for serious grilling. Natural gas supply line for grill. Bench seating.
- Large fenced and grassed back yard. Room for fun and games.
- BEDROOM and FULL BATH on main floor. Carpet in BR. Ceramic tile floor and tub=shower combination in FULL BATH.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE on upper level has a sitting area, new carpet, large walk in closet.
- MASTER BATH features a white ceramic tile floor, jetted tub, walk-in shower with clear glass doors,his and her vanity cabinet/sinks.
- SPACIOUS BEDROOMS #2,3 & 4 on upper level have new carpet, double closets.
- UPDATED HALL BATH: tub/shower combo, ceramic tile floor, furniture style vanity cabinet and glass sink
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL features a REC ROOM with built in bar and lots of storage cabinets. Room for game tables, big screen TVs and a crowd of people. FULL BATH with walk-in shower. WINE CELLAR. STUDY or BR #6. Spacious LAUNDRY ROOM with laundry chute
- 2 car GARAGE with remote controlled overhead door
- Irrigation system. New gutterguards.
- Minutes from shopping at Northlake Mall or Tucker Main Street. Check out the new restaurants and vibe in Tucker!
- Easy commute to Emory University, CDC, downtown. Ask Sally for the “back roads” route with low traffic and no expressway.
- Midvale Elem, Tucker Middle, Tucker HS
- Minutes from Northlake Mall shopping area, Publix, Kroger.
- Tucker HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.