3817 Leander Court Tucker GA 30084
3817 Leander Court Tucker GA 30084
3817 Leander Court Tucker GA 30084 listed for sale in fmls by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta, LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for info.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 full Bathroom
- 1 Powder bath
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 3817 Leander Court Tucker GA 30084
Special home with checklist of “got to have” features.Level, grassed,fenced yard perfect for ball games, backyard cookouts.Updated kitchen has granite countertops, new cabinets (stain finish), stainless steel finish appliances, ceramic tile floor.Light and bright breakfast room -great back yard views.Updated hall bath has walk-in shower,edgeless glass doors.4 spacious bedrooms with hardwood floors, good closets.Additional study was converted to an upstairs laundry.Master bedroom suite has private entrance to master bath.Hardwood floors in living and dining rooms.
Students at 3817 Leander Court Tucker GA 30084 attend Midvale Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 3817 Leander Court Tucker GA 30084 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 3817 Leander Court Tucker GA 30084
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, Powder Bath
- 2,072 Sq Feet per DeKalb Co tax.
- Built in 1964
- Special home with checklist of “got to have” features: Level, grassed, fenced yard perfect for ball games, backyard cookouts. Updated kitchen has granite countertops, new cabinets (stain finish), stainless steel finish appliances, ceramic tile floor. Light and bright breakfast room -great back yard views. Updated hall bath has walk-in shower, edgeless glass doors.4 spacious bedrooms with hardwood floors, good closets. Additional study was converted to an upstairs laundry.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS: living and dining rooms, 4 bedrooms.
- ENTRANCE FOYER has ceramic tile floors, double French front doors, cased opening to living room and family room.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM is open to entrance foyer and dining room. Features hardwood floors. Double plus single windows.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM features hardwood floors, double window, chandelier, cased opening to kitchen.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN features stain finish cabinets, granite countertop, double bowl under counter sink with pull out faucet, ceramic tile floor, recessed lighting, lots more. Open to
- LARGE BREAKFAST ROOM is light and bright. Double French doors open to deck. Door to carport. Ceramic tile floor. Cased opening to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM is open to kitchen/breakfast room. Features painted wood paneling, carpet, double window, ceiling fan
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE on upper level has hardwood floors, door to master bath.
- MASTER BATH features a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combination, stain finish vanity with cultured marble top and sink, window.
- SPACIOUS BEDROOMS #2,3 also feature hardwood floors. Windows and good closets.
- BEDROOM 4 used has a home office. Hardwood floors.
- UPDATED HALL BATH features a ceramic tile floor, walk-in shower with edgeless glass doors, stain finish vanity cabinet with simulated marble top and vanity sink.
- STUDY on second floor was converted to a LAUNDRY ROOM Washer and dryer connections. French door to upstairs porch that spans the front of the house.
- DOUBLE CARPORT with large storage room.
- DECK overlooks level-grassed-fenced back yard and STORAGE BUILDING.
- Quiet cul-de-sac.
- Access to Winding Woods Swim Tennis Club
- Easy access to I-285,I-85,Emory, CDC and Saint Josephs.
- Midvale Elem, Tucker Middle, Tucker HS