3154 Briarcliff Way NE Atlanta GA 30345
- List price: $ 265,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 3154 Briarcliff Way NE Atlanta GA 30345
Bigger than it looks-guests are always surprised.Finished terrace level: rec room, media room, art studio, dining area/game room, in-law suite (bedroom & full bath).Fenced, grassed and level backyard ready for fun and games-large patio perfect for dining outside.Hardwood floors in great room and 2 bedrooms.Kitchen is the central activity center with views of great room and dinning room.New roof,AC,carpet,ceramic tile floor(terrace level),newer driveway.New stone retaining wall & new front yard sod.Neighborhood landmark aged with character and grace.Convenient to Emory.
Students at 3154 Briarcliff Way NE Atlanta GA 30345 attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 3154 Briarcliff Way NE Atlanta GA 30345 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 3006 Cravey CV NE, Atlanta, GA 30345
- 4 BEDROOMS and 2 full baths.
- Flexible Floor Plan.
- Lot backs up to Henderson Mill Elementary School.
- Great walk to and from school with no street crossings.
- BIGGER than you think – Lots of storage areas plus in-law suite, rec room and artist’s studio on finished terrace level.
- Built in 1944 – history and character abound in this neighborhood landmark.
- UPDATES include new roof (2015), new AC (2009), 2 inch blinds throughout, new driveway and retaining wall, new terrace level ceramic tile (2014) and carpet (2014), new sodded grass lawn (2015).
- FRONT PORCH is a nice place to grab a cup of coffee on crisp fall mornings.
- PATIO in FENCED BACK YARD is perfect for entertaining and outdoor dining.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS: great room, 2 bedrooms.
- GREAT ROOM is the perfect place to binge watch shows on Netflix or just chill with friends and family. Hardwood floors open to kitchen,
- KITCHEN is the main activity center in the house. Views of great room and dining area. White cabinets, black countertop, stainless steel sink with window above, serving bar, bookshelves, recessed light.
- APPLIANCES in black glass finish: electric range, dishwasher.
- DINING ROOM has space to seat 12+ and is open to kitchen and family room. Lots of light from 4 windows. Chandelier. Door to terrace level steps. Large walk in pantry. Opening to back hall.
- MASTER BEDROOM has new carpet (2014) and a great study with windows overlooking the back yard-perfect for writers!
- HALL BATH features a ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink and tub-shower combination.
- BEDROOMS #2 and #3 are both corner rooms with 2 windows each. Spacious rooms with good closets.
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL gives you room to spread out for parties and get-togethers. Door to backyard and patio. Quality space. Provides flexible options for IN-LAW SUITE
- Terrace Level DINING AREA/GAME TABLE has exposed stone walls, new ceramic tile floor,2 windows, door to back yard patio. Open to REC ROOM with delightful Georgia Peach wall mural. New ceramic tile floors.
- Terrace Level MEDIA ROOM is perfect for watching TV/Xbox. New carpet.
- Terrace Level ART STUDIO / STUDY / PLAY ROOM has good light and black and white vinyl square floors.
- Terrace Level BEDROOM features new carpet, painted paneling walls, windows and good closet. Terrace
- Level FULL BATH has ceramic tile floors, walk-in shower, vanity cabinet and sink.
- FENCED BACK YARD has large grassed lawn perfect for outdoor games and fun. Large patio. Stone retaining wall.
- Located inside I-285: Convenient commute to Emory University & CDC.
- Henderson Mill Elem School,
- Henderson Middle School,
- Lakeside High School
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.