3308 Sanden Ferry
Sally English and The English Team, Atlanta Georgia real estate agents, listed and sold the home at 3308 Sanden Ferry East Decatur Georgia 30033 in Lindmoor Woods subdivision. C
Sally’s clients were David and Donna Hendricks. The sales price for 3308 Sanden Ferry was $160,000.
- 3 BRs. 2 BATHS. Ready to move in!
- Lindmoor Woods Subdivision.
- Decatur Georgia 30033
- ENTRY FOYER has a ceramic tile floor,
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM is open to dining room and entry foyer. Vaulted ceiling. Carpet. Window, wood blinds.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM is open to living room and has room for your largest holiday gatherings and celebrations. Chandelier. Double windows overlook back yard.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features cabinets with wood stain, new faux granite Formica countertop, vinyl floor.
- APPLIANCES includes a GE Potscrubber Dishwasher with black glass finish, new GE oven with black glass finish, built in microwave oven with black glass finish.
- HUGE BREAKFAST ROOM is light and bright. Open to kitchen and family room. Steps down to family room. Vinyl floor.
- “LOWER” LEVEL of Split level floor plan has the family room and garage.
- FAMILY ROOM has painted wood paneling, brick fireplace with glass doors and custom mantle. Gas log lighter. French door to patio. Door to garage. Carpet. Chandelier.
- 2 car garage. Two overhead doors.
- Laundry connections in garage.
- Cul-de sac lot has lots of privacy.
- “UPPER” LEVEL of Split level floor plan has the Master Bedroom and bath plus Bedrooms # 2 and 3 and a hall bath.
- MASTER BEDROOM has a ceiling fan and light, carpet, good closet and double window. 2 closets.
- UPDATED MASTER BATH features a wood stained vanity cabinet with granite countertop and ceramic vanity sink. Ceramic tile floor. Tub/shower combination. Ceramic tile shower walls.
- BEDROOM # 2 has a ceiling fan and light, carpet, double window, closet.
- BEDROOM # 3 also has carpet, ceiling fan and light, closet and double window.
- UPDATED HALL BATH features a stained vanity cabinet with granite countertop and ceramic tile sink. Tub and shower combination.
- Fenced back yard with a large grassed lawn, patio and storage building.
- Inside I-285. Convenient commute to Emory and CDC.
- Easy access to I-285, down town, midtown and airport.
- Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby at Market Place/North DeKalb Mall and at Northlake Mall and neighborhoods.
- Swim and Tennis available.
- Laurel Ridge ES
- Shamrick MS
- Druid Hills HS
More homes for sale on Sanden Ferry Drive:
[idx-listings linkid=”334012″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]