3269 Bolero Drive Atlanta GA 30341
Sales Price: $280,000
Sales Date: April 25, 2014
Call Sally English 404-229-2995 for information.
Kitchen and baths renovated. Engineered hardwood floors in foyer, family room, breakfast room, living room and dining room. Nice master suite with ensuite bath. New carpet in all bedrooms. Must see the amazing screen porch that overlooks a grassed lawn and private back yard. You will LOVE this screen porch.
Original List Price: $294,900, Reduced to $285,000.
2508 square feet per DeKalb County tax records.
4 sides low maintenance brick.
- 4 BRs,2.5 Baths. Dunnington / Woods of Henderson – right on border between the two subdivisions.
- 3269 Bolero Drive Atlanta GA 30341
- Sparkling engineered hardwood floors in foyer, family room, breakfast room, living and dining rooms. New carpet in BRs. Kitchen and baths just underwent significant renovations. Fresh interior paint, new hardware throughout. Move in and enjoy.
- Delightful SCREEN PORCH can be enjoyed right now-and three seasons a year. You will LOVE this amazing outdoor living area. High ceiling, ceramic tile floor, ceiling fan. Overlooks grassed lawn, private backyard and storage building.
- ENTRY FOYER has wood flooring, stairs to upper (bedroom) level, coat closet, storage closet, POWDER BATH and cased openingS to living room and family room..
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM on main floor are have elegant engineered hardwood floors. Chandelier in separate Dining room. Separated by a cased opening.
- KITCHEN features white cabinets, granite countertops, tumbled marble backsplash, undercounter stainless steel sink, pull out gooseneck faucet in brushed nickel finish. Ceramic tile floor, Recessed lighting, pantry. Doors to dining room and breakfast room. PREMIUM APPLIANCES (all in white finish): Maytag electric range with smooth top burners, ventahood, Maytag dishwasher.
- BREAKFAST ROOM open to family room. Engineered hardwood floor, new chandelier, French door to screen porch. Painted paneling walls, Cased opening to kitchen, door to mudroom.
- FAMLY ROOM features a brick fireplace with raised hearth and floor to ceiling exposed brick, custom mantle. New wood floors. 2 windows. Painted paneling on walls.
- MUD ROOM off breakfast/family room has laundry connections and storage area. Door to 2 car garage with two overhead doors and automatic garage door openers.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE has new carpet, ceiling fan and light and two closets. MASTER BATH features ceramic tile floor, new vanity cabinet with cultured marble top and sink. New brushed chrome faucet. Tub-shower combo.
- BEDROOMS 2,3 & 4 are generously sized, have good light and double door closets. Additional room could be Nursery or Study. RENOVATED HALL BATH features ceramic tile floor. Tub shower combo, New vanity cabinet with granite top.
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- Henderson Mill Elem. (STEM certified School). Henderson MS. Lakeside High School-National School of Excellence
Delightful screen porch overlooks private back yard.
Students at 3269 Bolero Drive attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School. Henderson Middle School is across the street from the home. Bus transportation is available to Lakeside HS and Henderson Mill Elem.
3269 is a convenient commute to Emory University, CDC, VA, Mercer and downtown.
Dunnington Subdivision (right in front of Woods of Henderson Subdivision) in the Northlake Community of Northeast DeKalb County.
Quick information about the home:
Built in 1968.
TAX I.D.: 18 249 01 085
Lot 5 Block G
PB 47 PG 91
2012 Tax: $3813.00
Lot size: 0.4435 acres
Lot dimensions: 63x56x198x124x195
Call Sally English at 404-229-2995 for easy showings of 3269 Bolero Drive.
More homes for sale in Dunnington subdivision:
[idx-listings linkid=”327512″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
More homes for sale in Woods of Henderson Subdivision
[idx-listings linkid=”308784″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Call Sally English, Atlanta real estate agent, 404-229-2995 to see any of these homes or others in the neighborhood. Find out how much home you can afford. We work with mortgage lenders who are happy to speak with you over the phone and give you a heads up on how much home you can comfortably afford to buy.