3174 Smoketree Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345
SOLD! Listing agent Sally English has 3174 Smoketree Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345 for sale in the FMLS. Sally English is Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC located at 3350 Northlake Parkway Atlanta GA 30345. Call or text Sally English at 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings of this lovely home in Smoketree subdivision.
List price: $384,900
Sales Price: $372,000
Closing Date: May 29, 2015
3 full baths
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS Listing number 5364918
You will love all the extra space in this 5-bedroom two-story traditional-style home. Walk or bike to Leslie Beach Club Swim and Tennis Club. Bedroom and full bath on main floor. Full basement is waterproofed and partially finished (all the hard work is done -Use your HGTV skills to create a ton more space and instant equity).Deck and patio overlook large fenced back yard. Generously sized garage. Hardwood floors in living room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast, BR on main floor, all 2nd floor bedrooms and family room. Convenient commute to Emory and CDC. Henderson Mill Elem is STEM certified.
Students at 3174 Smoketree Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345 attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 3174 Smoketree Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345 is within an walking distance of MARTA bus service. It is also within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways. For those commuting intown – easy access to downtown via Shallowford Rd I-85 exit.
Description of 3174 Smoketree Rd NE Atlanta GA 30345
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 baths
- Built in 1968
- 2929 square feet per BUILDER FLOORPLAN
- Lot size: 1/2 to 3/4 acres
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- Henderson Mill Elem. (STEM certified School). Henderson MS. Lakeside High School-National School of Excellence
- You will love all the extra space in this 5-bedroom two-story traditional-style home. Bedroom and full bath on main floor.
- FULL BASEMENT: waterproofed, partially finished (all the hard work done -use HGTV skills to create a ton more space, instant equity).
Deck & patio overlook large fenced back yard. Generously sized garage.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS in living room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast, BR on main floor, upstairs bedrooms and family room.
- ENTRY FOYER features a stone floor, cased openings to LR and DR.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors, crown mold, one double and one single window. FORMAL DINING ROOM also has hardwood floors and crown molding. New chandelier.
- KITCHEN has been updated and enlarged. White cabinets with solid surface countertops, raised panel doors, double bowl white sink, garbage disposal, window above. Hardwood floors, built-in pantry, breakfast bar. Built in desk, cabinets with glass doors above desk. Open to breakfast room and family room. BREAKFAST ROOM next to kitchen was an addition to original house. 4 windows. Room for a large dining table. Recessed lighting.
- SPACIOUS FAMILY ROOM has hardwood floors, brick fireplace with raised hearth, gas logs, custom mantle. Fireplace flanked by bookcases. Exposed wood beams. Wood paneling. Lights and a ceiling fan. French door to deck. Door to garage. Open to kitchen.
- BEDROOM ON MAIN FLOOR features hardwood floors, double door closet. Ceiling fan.
- MAIN FLOOR HALL BATH features a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combination, vanity cabinet and sink.
- LAUNDRY CLOSET off back hall.
- MASTER BEDROOM on second floor has hardwood floors, ceiling fan and light, double door closet plus walk-in closet.
- MASTER BATH has a vanity dressing area. Double vanity cabinet with cultured marble top and sinks. Tub-shower combination (with glass shower door) in wet area. Ceramic tile floor. Extra door to hall.
- BEDROOMS #3, 4 & 5 are spacious with good double closets and hardwood floors. Ceiling fans with lights.
- HALL BATH has a double vanity cabinet with 2 white sinks. Ceramic tile floor and tub-shower combination.
- FULL BASEMENT ready for your finish.
Newer energy-efficient gas furnace and HVAC for main floor. Dual fuel HVAC for second floor. Storm windows.
- 4 sides low maintenance brick and shingle siding.
- Two car GARAGE with windows and room for storage.
- Easy commute to Emory University, CDC, VA, downtown. Walk or bike to Leslie Beach Swim & Tennis Club-summer swim league, lighted tennis courts, social events.
- Henderson Mill Elementary School (STEM certified). Henderson MS, Lakeside High School (National School of Excellence winner).
CALL or text listing agent SALLY ENGLISH 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org You will love all the extra space in this 5-bedroom two-story traditional-style home. Walk or bike to Leslie Beach Club Swim and Tennis Club. Bedroom and full bath on main floor. Full basement is waterproofed and partially finished (all the hard work is done -Use your HGTV skills to create a ton more space and instant equity).Deck and patio overlook large fenced back yard. Hardwood floors in LR,DR,BR on main, kitchen, breakfast room, family room.
Basement was waterproofed. Original basement finish got wet and had to be torn out after waterproofing. Stubbed for bath. Would be an easy finish for a moderately skilled home owner.
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
[idx-listings linkid=”405980″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.