1763 Jericho CT Tucker GA 30084
Home for sale at 1763 Jericho CT Tucker GA 30084 listed in FMLS by Sally English. Sally English is Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC located at 3350 Northlake Parkway Atlanta GA 30345. Call or text Sally English at 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings of this lovely home in Brockett Heights Subdivision.
List price: $179,900
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS
LARGE brick ranch that offers everybody their own private space. Great to those with allergies: Hardwood floors in all bedrooms, living and dining rooms; Ceramic tile floor in Kitchen, breakfast room, laundry room, baths and foyer. Large rec room in finished basement (pool table included! Organic garden in the back yard has produced tons of food. Screen porch allows you to enjoy three seasons outside. Brick fireplace with gas logs to keep you warm during the winter months.4 sides low maintenance brick exterior. Walk to Brockett Elementarl. Easy commute Emory and CDC.
Students at 1763 Jericho CT Tucker GA 30084 attend Brockett Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 1763 Jericho CT Tucker GA 30084 within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 1763 Jericho CT Tucker GA 30084
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- Built in 1968
- 2036 square feet per DeKalb County Tax Records
- Lot size: 1/3 to 1/2 acres
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- 3 BRs, 2 Baths.
- Built in 1968.
- Brockett Heights Subdivision
- 1763 Jericho Court Tucker, GA 30084
- Hardwood floors in living room, dining room, family room and all three bedrooms.
- Ceramic tile floor in Kitchen, breakfast room, laundry room and entry foyer. Great home if you suffer from allergies.
- KITCHEN features a ceramic tile floor, wood cabinets with stain finish. Laminate countertops. Double bowl sink with gooseneck faucet and window above. Open to breakfast area.
- APPLIANCES: Hotpoint dishwasher in white finish, GE electric cooktop, GE electric oven.
- BREAKFAST AREA in kitchen. Paneling below chair rail. Door to laundry room. Double windows overlook back yard. Door to carport. Open to kitchen. Ceramic tile floor.
- LAUNDRY CLOSET off kitchen area has washer/dryer connections. Window. Ceramic tile floor.
- FORMAL LIVING AND DINING ROOMS have beautiful hardwood floors. 2 windows LR. 1 window in DR. Crystal chandelier in DR—door to kitchen. LR has cased opening to entry foyer. Plenty of space for entertaining friends and family.
- FAMILY ROOM features hardwood floors, brick fireplace with gas logs, glass doors, raised heart and exposed brick from floor to ceiling. Ceiling fan and light. French door to SCREEN PORCH.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors, closet, 2 windows (double and single), ceiling fan and light, double door closet. Private entry to bathroom.
- MASTER BATH doubles as the hall bath. Dressing area has a ceramic tile floor, vanity cabinet and sink, door to hall. Wet area has a ceramic tile floor, hanging sink, tub-shower combination, window and door to master bedroom.
- BEDROOMS 2 & 3 have hardwood floors, double door closets., ceiling fan and light.
- JACK AND JILL BATH features a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combo, vanity cabinet and sink. Doors to bedrooms 2 and 3. Mirrored medicine cabinet
- LARGE BACK YARD has room for organic gardening,
- Parking for 2 cars in CARPORT.
- Rec room in finished basement has a pool table, carpet, windows and door to back yard (thru unfinished portion of bsmnt)
- 2036 sq feet per DeKalb County tax records.
- Tucker Main St has a new vibe: restaurants, farmers mkt, shops.
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC
- Brockett Elementary, Tucker Middle School, Tucker HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
[idx-listings linkid=”405840″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.
Call or text SALLY ENGLISH 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org LARGE brick ranch that offers everybody their own private space. Great to those with allergies: Hardwood floors in all bedrooms, living and dining rooms; Ceramic tile floor in Kitchen, breakfast room, laundry room, baths and foyer. Large rec room in finished basement (pool table included! Organic garden in the back yard has produced tons of food. Screen porch allows you to enjoy three seasons outside. Brick fireplace to keep you warm during winter Easy commute CDC