List price: $ 234,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 3105 Wanda Woods Drive Atlanta GA 30340
Lakeside High School low maintenance brick ranch on oversize lot in Evansdale Elementary district.Lots of space at an affordable price.Hardwood floors throughout much of home.Sun room addition.Large RV or Boat parking pad.Basement is perfect for storing all your stuff or convert to a rec room. Family room with masonry fireplace plus formal living and dining rooms. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths.Clean, well-maintained and ready for immediate move-in.Easy access to I85,I285, to Emory, CDC, Midtown, or downtown. Nearby Henderson Park offers excellent recreational opportunities.
Students at 3105 Wanda Woods Drive Atlanta GA 30340 attend Livsey Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School.
The home at 3105 Wanda Woods Drive Atlanta GA 30340 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 3105 Wanda Woods Drive Atlanta GA 30340
- Built in 1961
- Lot size: 21,780 sq ft
- 1,800 finished space per DeKalb County Tax records
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths
- Convenient commute to downtown, Emory University & CDC.
- 3105 Wanda Woods Court Atlanta GA 30340
- 3 BRs, 2 full baths.
- Daylight BASEMENT with interior and exterior entrances.
- KITCHEN features stain finish cabinets, laminate countertops, electric range with self cleaning oven—white finish. Dishwasher in white finish. Views of family room. Room for eat-in breakfast area. Door to double carport. Door to dining room.
- LARGE FAMILY ROOM features a brick fireplace with raised hearth and custom mantle, double glass doors to sun room, openings to living room and back hall.
- SUN ROOM has indoor/outdoor carpet, lots of windows, door to back yard.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM has hardwood floors, large triple window, front door. Separated from dining room by brick planters.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM also has hardwood floors, double window
- MASTER BEDROOM features hardwood floors, double door closet with mirrored doors, 2 windows, ceiling fan and light, private entrance to MASTER BATH. Bath has a ceramic tile floor white vanity cabinet and sink, walk-in shower with glass door.
- BEDROOMS #2 & #3 are also spacious and have hardwood floors, ceiling fans/lights, good closets.
- HALL BATH features a separate dressing area with large vanity cabinet, vanity sink, kneehole makeup desk, hardwood floors. Wet area has a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combo.
Partial basement has interior and exterior entry.
- LARGE PARKING PAD for your RV, Boat, trailer, or work vehicle.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, midtown,
- Evansdale Elementary
- Henderson Middle School
- Lakeside HS
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.