2141 Brockett Road Tucker GA 30084
List price: $ 145,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 full Bathroom
- 1 Powder bath
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 2141 Brockett Road Tucker GA 30084
Sweet ranch with fenced backyard at corner of Brockett & Archdale.Easy walk to MARTA, Restaurants, Shopping, Schools.Clean, well maintained,ready for immediate move-in.NEW Central heat and air added 2011.Refinished hardwood floors throughout.3 spacious bedrooms. Hall bath PLUS powder bath. Storage building in back yard plus utility room with lots of storage off the carport.Back yard has lots of room for fun and games including a large grassed lawn.Large mature oak gives a nice shaded area for play also.Convenient commute to Emory, Decatur, Midtown,Downtown.Great value!
Students at 2141 Brockett Road Tucker GA 30084 attend Brockett Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 2141 Brockett Road Tucker GA 30084 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 2141 Brockett Road Tucker GA 30084
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 full baths. 1 Powder bath
- 1,220 Sq Feet per DeKalb Co tax.
- Approx 1/2 acre lot.
- Clean, well maintained and ready for immediate move-in. Call or text Sally English for easy showings
- HARDWOOD FLOORS: great room, dining room, hall and all 3 bedrooms.
- ENTRANCE FOYER has hardwood floors, cased openings to great room and back hall.
- GREAT ROOM is open to entrance foyer and dining room. Features hardwood floors, triple window.
- DINING ROOM features hardwood floors, double window, door to kitchen.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN has space for an eat-in breakfast area. Stain finish cabinets. electric range, portable dishwasher. Door to carport. Door to powder bath
- POWDER BATH has doors to kitchen and to BR#1
- BEDROOM # 1 has hardwood floors. Door to powder bath. Could be used as a study.
- SPACIOUS BEDROOMS #2 and 3 both have hardwood floors, good closets.
- HALL BATH features a ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile walls, tub/shower combination, vanity cabinet and sink
- 2 CAR SIDE DRIVE-IN CARPORT with large storage room. Lots of turnaround room and parking in driveway.
- FENCED BACK YARD with level grassed play area, mature oak and storage building.
- Low maintenance aluminum siding.
Spacious corner lot (at corner of Brockett Road and Archdale Dr).
- Approximately 0.5 acre.
- Connected to DeKalb County public sewer.
- Walk to restaurants, MARTA, schools and shopping.
- TUCKER has a new vibe—check out the new restaurants and shops on rejuvenated MAIN STREET
- Easy commute to Emory, CDC, downtown.
- Brockett Elem, Tucker Middle, Tucker HS
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.