2928 Randolph Road NE Atlanta GA 30345
2928 Randolph Road NE Atlanta GA
Just listed in Randolph Estates subdivision at 2928 Randolph Road NE Atlanta GA 30345 by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC.
List Price $500,000
Lovely brick ranch with bonus add on features. Original garage was enclosed to create a huge family room or activity room. A two car covered carport (free standing) was added on. In addition owners added on a beautiful Sun Porch to the back of the home. Spacious Old World architecture adds a certain elegance to the home.
Bike to Leslie Beach Club – neighborhood swim and tennis. ALTA teams for all ages plus a summer swim league for school age children.
MLS DESCRIPTION of 2928 Randolph Road NE Atlanta GA 30345 MLS# 5830107
Brick French Provincial style ranch home on best lot in Greenewood Hills and Randolph Estates. Original garage enclosed to create an expansive rec room. Sunroom addition spans the back of home. Large formal living and dining rooms. Spacious family room with brick fireplace. Refinished hardwood floors in most rooms. Attic renovation created bedroom #4, full bath, home office and all the storage you will ever need. Easy commute to Emory and CDC.
Students at 2928 Randolph Rd attend STEM certified Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School (National School of Excellence award winner).
The home at 2928 Randolph Road NE Atlanta GA 30345 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
HOUSE DESCRIPTION: 2928 Randolph Road NE Atlanta GA 30345
- Built in 1964.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 full baths.
- Greenwood Acres subdivision
- Level and grassed back yard perfect for your outdoor activities.
- SUN ROOM ADDITION on the back of the home captures views from three walls of windows. Lots of room for a sitting area and a dining area. This will be your favorite room in the house.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS in many rooms.
- 3 BEDROOMS AND 2 FULL BATHS ON MAIN LEVEL. This home is perfect for one level living.
- 1 ADDITIONAL BEDROOM AND 1 FULL BATH on UPPER LEVEL
- KITCHEN is ready to move in and enjoy as is or add your own cosmetic upgrades along the way.
- FAMILY ROOM with fireplace.
- FORMAL LIVING AND DINING ROOMS.
- Lot size: approx 1/2 acre
- Swim and tennis nearby at Leslie Beach Club.
- Henderson Mill Elem, Henderson MS, Lakeside HS
- More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home