2792 Bolero Lane, Atlanta, GA 30341
Open House Sun Aug 14 from 3-5
2792 Bolero Lane, Atlanta, GA 30341 listed for sale in fmls by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta, LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for info. Coming soon!
Bedrooms: 5 + Nursery
Bedroom and full bath on main level.
Best cul-de-sac in Woods of Henderson. Walk or bike to Leslie Beach Club from this spacious 2 story traditional near Henderson Middle School. Lots of updates. Full basement. More info coming soon.
Sweet home sitting in the best bike riding cul-de-sac in Woods of Henderson subdivision. Lots of bike riders in on this flat level street so slow down when you take a look. Lots of bedrooms and floor plan options in this 5 bedroom 3 full bath home. Bedroom and full bath on main level. Master bedroom suite on second floor has a private bath with separate tub and shower. Nursery next door to master bedroom is not included in the bedroom count. Also makes a great study or home office – perfect for writers. Two additional traditional bedrooms on second floor and a spacious hall bath. Bonus room over garage has a separate “back” staircase. Lots of options for this space – bedroom and sitting area, playroom, media room, home office, study. Full daylight basement with interior and exterior access is ready for your finish. Deck overlooks a wooded and natural back yard.
Students at 2792 Bolero Lane, Atlanta, GA 30341 attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Marist private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 2792 Bolero Lane, Atlanta, GA 30341 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
- More details Coming Soon!
- 2892 sq feet per DeKalb County Tax records
- Built in 1983
- One HVAC unit was installed in August 2010
- Second HVAC unit was installed in June 2012
- Water heater installed 2009
- Woods of Henderson subdivision
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2,892 Feet per DeKalb Co tax.
- ENTRY FOYER: hardwood floors, chandelier and open staircase to 2nd floor. Cased opening to living room.
- FULL BATH with doors to entry hall and main floor bedroom. Ceramic tile floor. Tub-shower combination.
- MAIN FLOOR BEDROOM features 2 windows, carpet, ceiling fan.
- LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors, cased opening to dining room
- DINING ROOM also has hardwood floors, large brass chandelier, 2 windows, door to kitchen.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, white cabinets,double bowl under-counter sink and pull out faucet. Open to spacious breakfast room..
- BREAKFAST ROOM has double windows overlooking the back yard. Open to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM features a masonry fireplace with raised hearth and flanking bookcases. 2 ceiling fans. Hardwood floors. Double French doors to deck. Door to back staircase that leads to bonus room. Cased opening to breakfast room. Open to back hall.
- MUD ROOM/BACK HALL has door to 2 car GARAGE (overhead door with automatic opener) and door to LAUNDRY ROOM (washer dryer connections, storage cabinets, window).
- MASTER BEDROOM suite on second floor. Carpet, ceiling fan and light, two windows.
- MASTER BATH features separate tub and shower. Walk in shower with glass door. Ceramic tile floor. His and her vanity cabinets and sinks. Door to walk-in closet.
- NURSERY or HOME OFFICE next door to master bedroom.
- UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS 2 & 3 are generously sized with carpet, ceiling fans, good closets.
- HALL BATH features a ceramic tile floor,double vanity cabinet/sinks, tub-shower combination, window.
- BONUS ROOM over garage could be a BEDROOM / HOME OFFICE / PLAY ROOM Access through back stair case.
- Walk or bike to Leslie Beach Swim/Tennis club
- Easy commute to Emory University, CDC, downtown.
- Henderson Mill Elem, Henderson Middle, Lakeside HS
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.