2730 Rangewood Drive NE Atlanta GA 30345
2730 Rangewood Drive NE Atlanta GA 30345 listed for sale in FMLS (and sold in 30 days) by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for info
- List price: $ 499,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Retreat-like 3 level home is very comfortable even when filled with houseguests. Back yard was graded and terraced to create a level-grassed play area. You will probably spend a lot of time on the vaulted screen porch (room for dining tables and sitting area) that has views of the grassed back yard. Watch the big game or your favorite movie in the terrace-level home theater area, enjoy a night with friends at your own wet bar or work off extra calories in the exercise equipment area.
Great views of level-grassed-private back yard from spacious vaulted screen porch. Finished terrace level features a home theater, wet bar (new fridge & icemaker), exercise area and home office. Hardwood floors throughout main floor. Renovations include new energy efficient windows, new carpet in bedrooms, master bath gutted and rebuilt – check out heated Travertine tile floors). Oversize master suite will wow you. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances (including gas cooktop, convection & microwave oven), granite countertops. Convenient to Emory and CDC.
Students at 2730 Rangewood Drive NE Atlanta GA 30345 attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 2730 Rangewood Drive NE Atlanta GA 30345 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 2730 Rangewood Drive NE Atlanta GA 30345
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full baths
- 1 powder bath
- Built in 1988
- 4132 square feet
- Lot size: 17,424 square feet
- Cherbourg Subdivision
- Lot 7 Block 1
- Tax ID 18 248 01 190
- Deed Book 19797
- Page 15
- Lot dimensions 90 X 170 X 90 X 170 feet
- Connected to DeKalb County Sewer
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- 2730 Rangewood Drive NE Atlanta GA 30345
- Low traffic cul-de-sac lot.
- Hardwood floors on main level: LR, DR, Kitchen, Fam Rm, foyer
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL: Your family’s minister of fun will enjoy the home theater area, wet bat with icemaker & fridge, exercise equipment area, dining area. Also a home office plus 2 great storage rooms.
- RENOVATIONS: HVAC 2007, LeafX gutters/guards, Exovations exterior paint & Hardi-plank facia replacement, energy efficient Marvin window replacements, master bath gutted and rebuilt, back yard grading and landscaping, new carpet in bedrooms & stairs.
- 2 STORY ENTRY FOYER features a custom curved grand staircase.
- FORMAL ROOMS flanking central foyer. LIVING ROOM used as a home office. French doors to family room. DINING ROOM also has hardwood floors, directional lighting. Transom windows over openings.
- SPACIOUS AND ELEGANT KITCHEN features antique white cabinets with granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, recessed lighting, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry closet with ELFA organizers.
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL FINISH APPLIANCES: Bosch 5 burner gas cooktop, Fridge with French doors & freezer on bottom, Dacor convection oven/microwave oven combination, KitchenAid dishwasher.
- BREAKFAST ROOM open to kitchen and family room (hardwood floors, French doors to VAULTED SCREEN PORCH.
- LAUNDRY ROOM off kitchen: window, utility sink, cabinets.
- POWDER BATH off front hall.
- FAMILY ROOM has wood floors, fireplace with gas logs, built in bookcases, French doors to living room. Open to kitchen area.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM on 2nd floor has room for a sitting area and more. Deep tray ceiling. His/Her walk-in closets with organizer storage systems.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED MASTER BATHROOM features heated Travertine tile floor, furniture style custom vanity cabinetry with granite top, walk-in shower with body spray, jetted spa tub.
- BEDROOMS # 2&3 have good closets & are separated by a JACK AND JILL BATH with ceramic tile floor and tub-shower combination. Vanity cabinet/sinks in wet room and in separate dressing area.
- BEDROOM # 4 used as a HOME OFFICE. All BRs have new carpet and wood blinds.
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL: spacious room perfect for home theater, execercise equipment or rec room. Built in wet bar with new fridge and icemaker. Dining area. Built-in home office. FULL BATH # 3 with walk-in shower. 2 spacious storage rooms for all your stuff.
- Swim/tennis available at Leslie Beach Club
- Inside I-285: Convenient commute to Emory University and CDC.
- Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson MS, Lakeside HS
[idx-listings linkid=”412839″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.