Sally English, an Atlanta real estate agent specializing in the 30345 Atlanta zip code,listed – marketed and has under contract a home at 2416 Bradcliff Lane Atlanta Georgia 30345.
The home is located at the corner of Bradcliff Drive and Briarcliff Road near Mary Scott Nature Park and Briarcliff Methodist Church.
List price of the home at 2416 Bradcliff Drive was $249,900.
- 3 BRs, 2 Baths. Atlanta GA 30345. Totally renovated.
- 1960s BRICK RANCH updated to meet your 2012 expectations.
- Partial BASEMENT ready for your finish or special use.
- NEW BATHS: gutted to sheetrock and re-built. All new ceramic tile, plumbing fixtures, vanities and finish.
- NEW: roof, gutters and exterior paint (2011). New carpet (2012).
- NEW: water heater (2009).
- NEW: HVAC (2010).
- NEW: FAMILY ROOM ADDITION.
- TWO CAR GARAGE: Overhead door with remote controlled opener. Storage closet. 2 windows. Room for storage.
- ENTRANCE FOYER FROM GARAGE features wood floor, large picture windows, sky light, cased opening to dining room.
- VERY LARGE FORMAL DINING ROOM has a crystal chandelier, hardwood floors, bay window, cased opening to living room. Shadow-box molding under chair rail.
- MASSIVE FORMAL LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors, 3 floor to ceiling windows, front door (with radius window), open to dining room. Door to back hall.
- ORIGINAL FAMILY ROOM: pine paneled walls with light stain finish. Neutral Berber style carpet. Generously sized room with lots of flexibility. Openings to kitchen, new family room, back hall, back foyer.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features custom built cabinets with light stain finish and beadboard doors. White marble countertops and backsplash. Stainless steel sink with gooseneck pull-out faucet. Garden window above sink for your indoor plants. Under counter lighting. Recessed lighting above. Ceramic tile floor. Work island with real butcher-block top for food prep. PREMIUM APPLIANCES: Corning solid surface 4 burner cooktop. Additional Thermador 2 burner cooktop. Whirlpool ventahood. Kenmore self cleaning oven. Kitchen Aid built in microwave oven.
- NEW: FAMILY ROOM ADDITION has a stone fireplace with raised hearth, gas logs, glass doors and custom mantle. Wet bar with glass cabinet above. Built in bookshelves. Sky light. French door to deck. Neutral Berber style carpet. Vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. Stain finish on moldings and trim.
- MASTER BEDROOM features hardwood floors, closet. French door to deck. RENOVATED MASTER BATH gutted to sheetrock and re-built. All new plumbing, fixtures and ceramic tile. Walk-in shower, ceramic tile walls, hand held sprayer. New vanity cabinet and sink. New ceramic tile floor. Window.
- BEDROOMS # 2 and # 3 have hardwood floors, windows, double door closets.
- RENOVATED HALL BATH features new plumbing, fixtures, ceramic tile. New vanity cabinet and sink, new ceramic tile floor, new tub-shower combination with ceramic tile wall.
- DAYLIGHT BASEMENT has double doors to BACK YARD with level grassed lawn. Nice privacy hedge along rear property line.
- DECK accessed from Family Room and Master Bedroom. Steps down.
- Twin Lakes swim and tennis club located nearby.
- Convenient commute to Emory University.
- Hawthorne Elementary School
- Henderson Middle School
- Lakeside High School
Call Sally English at 404-229-2995 if you are considering buying or selling a home in Atlanta zip 30345.