1495 Linkwood Lane Decatur GA 30033
SOLD by Sally English and the English Team: 1495 Linkwood Lane Decatur GA 30033 listed for sale in the FMLS by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and the CDC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings.
- List price: $ 172,900
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Linkwood Subdivision
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 1495 Linkwood Lane Decatur GA 30033 Listing number 5513407
Affordable brick ranch in Laurel Ridge Elem district (Druid Hills HS).Large level lot with fenced back yard. Hardwood floors in most rooms.Original carport was enclosed to create a multi-purpose room (rec room, home office, spacious sitting area or your special use) and Laundry Room.Updated kitchen with gas range and lots of cabinets – open to family room.Brick fireplace in paneled family room and French door to patio. Formal living and dining rooms.This home has two spacious bedroom and two full baths. Great value! Convenient commute to Emory and CDC.
Students at 1495 Linkwood Lane Decatur GA 30033 attend Laurel Ridge Elementary School, Druid Hills Middle School and Druid Hills High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 1495 Linkwood Lane Decatur GA 30033 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 1495 Linkwood Lane Decatur GA 30033
- 2 BRs,2 full Baths
- Built in 1956, 1,551 square feet per DeKalb County Tax.
- Affordable brick ranch in Laurel Ridge Elem district (Druid Hills HS).
- Large level lot with fenced back yard.
- Hardwood floors in most rooms.
- Original carport was enclosed to create a multi-purpose room (rec room, home office, spacious sitting area or your special use) and Laundry Room.
- Updated kitchen with gas range and lots of cabinets – open to family room.
- Brick fireplace in paneled family room and French door to patio.
- Formal living and dining rooms.
- This home has two spacious bedroom and two full baths. Great value!
- Beautiful HARDWOOD FLOORS in family room, living room, dining room, bedrooms. Laminated hardwood floor in bonus room addition.
- FAMILY ROOM features hardwood floors, wood paneling, brick fireplace with raised hearth. French door to patio. Open to kitchen.
- KITCHEN features white cabinets, laminate countertop, ceramic tile backsplash, ceramic tile floor, ceiling fan and light, stainless steel double bowl sink with window above. Open to adjacent Family Room.
- APPLIANCES include downdraft gas range (white finish), dishwasher.
- BONUS ROOM ADDITION could be used as a home office (has it’s own entrance from the driveway), rec room or for your special need. Laminated wood floors. Spacious LAUNDRY ROOM at back of addition.
- DINING ROOM is open to living room and features hardwood floors.
- LIVING ROOM also features hardwood floors and front door entrance.Elegant space for entertaining family and friends
- MASTER BEDROOM features hardwood floors, nice closet, door to bath.
- MASTER BATH features a ceramic tile floor, vanity sink and walk-in shower with ceramic tile floor and walls.
- BEDROOM # 2 has hardwood floors, corner location.
- HALL BATHROOM features a ceramic tile floor, new white vanity cabinet with cultured marble top/sink, tub-shower combination.
- Large PATIO overlooks fenced back yard area. Natural area with mature oak trees.
- STORAGE BUILDING. GAZEBO.
Swim and Tennis available at Lindmoor Swim Tennis Club – just around the corner.
- Convenient commute to Mercer, Emory, CDC, VA and downtown.
Laurel Ridge Elementary School,
Druid Hills Middle School and High School
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- Built in 1956
- 1551 square feet per DeKalb Co Tax records
- Lot size: 17,424 square feet
- Lot 3 Block A
- Tax ID 18 145 02 032
- Lot dimensions: 94x162x144x171 feet
- Fenced back yard
- Public Sewer Connected
- Deed Book 13114 Page 665
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your