Sell your home during the holidays. Inventory is low – very low. Buyers are constantly reaching out to us and asking when new homes are coming to the market. If you are thinking spring is the only time to sell a home then do a quick head shake and change your mind.
Advantages of putting you home on the market during the holidays
- There won’t be a lot of competition as inventory is very low.
- You have a great excuse not to put up all those holiday decorations.
- You can still put up a Christmas tree or your Elf on a Shelf. Just don’t over do it.
- Most lookers are actual home buyers – not tire kickers. Everybody else is out shopping, going to parties and dinners so just the actual home buyers are taking a look at your home.
- Yard work is not a big deal for curb appeal this time of year. Just blow the leaves. Or have someone else blow the leaves.
- Putting your home on the market is a great excuse for not having to invite Aunt Edna and Uncle Bobby over for dinner.
- Selling your home is a great excuse for not sending out Holiday cards.
- Interest rates are expected to rise next spring so buyers can afford to pay more for your home now.
- You really want to move and can’t wait for the daffodils to bloom before you start the process
- REPEAT reason number 1: There won’t be a lot of competition as inventory is very low.
We need houses to sell in the following school districts:
- Lakeside High School
- Tucker High School
- Decatur High School
- Druid Hills School
- Chamblee High School
Houses in any condition are needed. Call or text me now 404-229-2995.