2442 Kings Court Atlanta Georgia 30345
Newer Northlake Cluster Home: 2442 Kings Court Atlanta Georgia 30345
Newer Cluster Home
- List price: $ 364,900
- 3 BRs. 2.5 BATHS.
- Kings Court Subdivision.
- Atlanta Georgia 30345
- Plantation shutters on windows and French doors throughout home.
- GREAT ROOM features a brick fireplace and custom mantle. Hardwood floors. Two story volume ceiling. Two sets of double French doors open to wrap around porch. Plantation shutters on French doors and windows. Decorative columns. Ceiling fan. Open to dining room. Open to second floor balcony. Built in credenza: granite top, storage cabinet.
- UPDATED KITCHEN (2005) features maple cabinets (raised panel doors) with granite countertops. Tumbled marble backsplash set in a diagonal pattern. Oversize under counter stainless steel sink with goose neck faucet. High intensity lights over sink. Recessed lighting throughout kitchen. Hardwood floors.
- ¨ AMAZING BACK YARD features a koi pond and professionally designed and installed gardens. Waterfall feature and outdoor lighting. Four season color and texture make this garden an attractive retreat throughout the year. Owner is a client of Atlanta Water Gardens and finds this an excellent source of information and inspiration.
- ¨ TWO STORY ENTRY FOYER opens to a curved staircase with exposed hardwood stairs. Hardwood floor. Leaded glass front door/ sidelights. Open to great room.
- ¨ MASTER BEDROOM SUITE on main floor has hardwood floors, recessed lights, French doors plus two stationary doors overlooking back yard gardens. Ceiling fan and light. Fireplace (see disclosure). Double pocket doors to master bath. Private hall to BR has 3 double closets with mirrored doors.
- ¨ MASTER BATHROOM features a ceramic tile floor, walk in shower with cultured marble wall and glass door, cultured marble jetted spa tub, picture window over tub. White vanity cabinet with kneehole desk, cultured marble top and vanity sink. ¨ 3 BRs. 2.5 BATHS. Kings Court Subdivision. Atlanta Georgia 30345¨ Plantation shutters on windows and French doors throughout home.¨ WRAP AROUND PORCH offers options for entertaining. French doors to great room. Porch swing. Relaxing retreat.¨ FORMAL DINING ROOM features a dramatic tray ceiling with chandelier. Chair rail and shadow box wood moldings. Two sets of double windows. Hardwood floors. Opening to kitchen and breakfast room.¨ PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES: Bosch super quiet dishwasher with matching cabinet face. Frigidaire dual fuel range with gas cooktop and convection oven. GE Microwave oven and ventahood combination above.¨ BREAKFAST ROOM adjacent to kitchen has a built in buffet with glass display cabinet, granite top and storage cabinet. Triple windows overlook lovely rear gardens. French door to patio and outdoor dining¨ LAUNDRY CLOSET with double doors, storage cabinets.¨ POWDER BATH off front foyer.¨ 2nd floor: 2 BRs, 1 full bath.¨ STUDY/LOFT AREA at top of stairs. Overlooks great room. Double window, ceiling fan, carpet.¨ BEDROOM # 2 has a dormer with window, carpet, ceiling fan and light, walk-in closet.¨ BEDROOM # 3 is quite large and has a double window. Walk-in closet, ceiling fan and light.¨ HALL BATH has a ceramic tile floor, tub/shower combination, clear shower doors, vanity cabinet and sink.¨ New roof 2004 includes ridge vent. New heat pumps and handlers installed since 2005 by Moncrief.¨ Easy commute to Emory/CDC or CLIFF shuttle. MARTA bus service steps away.¨ Henderson Mill ES just a short walk away.¨ Henderson Middle School nearby on Henderson Mill Rd.¨ Lakeside HS a national school of excellence.
- Call Sally English and The English Team to see this home or others in the neighborhood. 770-939-3174. OR email firstname.lastname@example.org