3144 Galangale Way Atlanta GA 30340 home for sale
3144 Galangale list price: $229,900.
Open floor plan in rejuvenated brick ranch on Galangale Way in Henderson Estates subdivision. Call Sally English at 404-229-2995 to see this home or ask questions.3144 Galangale Way Atlanta GA 30340 is located in the Evansdale Elementary School District and Lakeside HS attendance zone.
3144 Galangale Way is located in HENDERSON ESTATES subdivision and is a brick ranch with fneced back yard.
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, New HVAC, Open Floor plan
- 3 BRs,2 Baths. Built in 1959. Henderson Estates Subdivision
- 3144 Galangale Way Atlanta GA 30340. 1,448 sq ft
- REFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS throughout home including bedrooms. Great for allergies!
- New high efficiency HVAC, water heater 2012—transferable warranty.
- CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR achieved when owners remodeled in 2009 and removed several interior walls. Large open living area has great light and offers dynamic settings for multiple activities. Family room, breakfast area and study area are all open to one another in a COMMON LIVING SPACE. Elegant hardwood floors and double French doors opening to the deck add to contemporary open feel.
- KITCHEN: ceramic tile floor, white cabinets, laminate countertop, large ceramic sink, gooseneck faucet and double windows above. APPLIANCES: Kenmore electric oven, Whirlpool smooth-top 4 burner cooktop, ventahood, Whirlpool dishwasher.
- Elegant FORMAL DINING ROOM can handle large holiday gatherings. Cased opening to large common area. Hardwood floors.
- MASTER BEDROOM is surprisingly spacious. Folding door closet. 2 windows. Hardwood floors and private entrance to MASTER BATH. Ceramic tile floor, new vanity cabinet with faux marble countertop and sink. Walk-in shower with glass doors and ceramic tile walls.
- BEDROOM #2 and #3 are spacious and have hardwood floors, good closets, ceiling fans-lights and 2 windows each.
- UPDATED HALL BATH features a ceramic tile floor. Large vanity cabinet with white countertop and ceramic sink in dressing area. Wet area has a tub-shower combo and a window.
- Large DECK overlooks a private and fenced back yard. Specimen size native Tupelo tree back yard centerpiece. Storage building. Friendly and social neighborhood.
- Nottaway Swim Club nearby-Summer swim league.
- Convenient to Emory University and The CDC.
- Evansdale Elem. School, Governor’s Bronze Award. Henderson MS. Lakeside High School-National School of Excellence
- Interior walls removed, hardwood floors refinished, updated baths, new paint, new mechanicals—move in and enjoy.
- New light fixtures, new exterior paint.
- Weekly farmers market at Church on Chamblee-Tucker Road across from subdivision entrance.
- Super spacious deck with room for a dining table, seating group and grill. Great place to unwind.
- Large level, grassed and fenced back yard is perfect for outdoor games, activities and pets. Storage building for your lawn tools. Raised bed garden is perfect for tomatoes.
- Two car carport. Laundry room accessed through carport.
- Smart choice schools have excellent reputations per “Great Schools”
- Beat the traffic to downtown and midtown destinations by hopping on I-85 inside the perimeter where Chamblee-Tucker Road intersects I-85.
Galangale Way is located in Henderson Estates Subdivision. Call or text Sally English at 404-229-2995 to see these Henderson Estates homes for sale:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.<br /><br />