Affordable Home For Sale Convenient to Emory and CDC: $159,900
Affordable home for sale convenient to Emory and CDC listed by Tucker Ga real estate agent Sally English
- 3 BEDROOMS. 1.5 BATHS.
- Tucker GA 30084
- Gloucester Park subdivision.
- Full basement.
- Fenced back yard.
- Large corner lot.
- Hardwood floors in great room, hall and all BRs.
- Ceramic tile in kitchen and dining room.
- Price reflects needed cosmetic work including paint and floor refinishing.
- GREAT ROOM features hardwood floors, 2 windows. Front door. Built in bookcase.
- DINING ROOM also features ceramic tile floor, double French doors to deck. Door to carport. Ceiling fan and light. Open to kitchen.
- KITCHEN is open to dining room. Breakfast bar separates the two rooms. Ceramic tile floor continues into kitchen. White painted wood cabinets Lots of storage. Formica countertop. Double stainless steel sink with window above. All white appliances.
- APPLIANCES: GE oven, Frigidaire gas cooktop and dishwasher. White finish.
- MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light, double closet.
- BATHROOMS could be converted to two full bathrooms.
- Master Bedroom Vanity Area half bath has vanity sink and toilet. Doors to master bedroom and to Bathtub area.
- BATHTUB AREA: “Bathtub” is in a room by itself with doors to master vanity area and to hall vanity area. Shower in bathtub.
- HALL VANITY AREA has a vanity cabinet/sink and a second toilet. Doors to the hall and to bathtub room.
- Note: Ceramic tile floor in all bathroom areas.
- BEDROOM 2 features hardwood floors. Double door closet. Double window plus single window.
- BEDROOM 3 features hardwood floors. Double door closet. Ceiling fan and light. Double window.
- BASEMENT has laundry room, rec area room, workshop room and large storage room. All partially finished. Concrete floor.
- LAUNDRY ROOM has washer and dryer connections, storage cabinet.
- Partially finished REC ROOM has windows and door to back yard. Some paneling and metal grid for drop ceiling.
- WORKSHOP area has a window and door to back yard.
- STORAGE ROOM accessed from workshop area.
- FENCED BACK YARD. Lots of hardwood trees plus a creek.
- CARPORT: covered parking for 1 car.
- Neighborhood restaurants and shopping in nearby Tucker and Northlake Mall neighborhoods.
- Convenient commute to EMORY / CDC / VA /Midtown.
- Brockett Elem School
- Brand new Tucker Middle School
- Renovated Tucker HS
The English Team specializes in homes convenient to Emory University and homes convenient to the Centers for Disease Control. We look forward to assisting you with your home buying or home selling needs. Call us at 404-229-2995 if you are considering the purchase or sale of a home near Emory University