941 Old Norcross Tucker Rd Tucker, GA 30084
941 Old Norcross Tucker Rd Tucker, GA 30084
Home for sale at 941 Old Norcross Tucker Rd Tucker, GA 30084 listed in FMLS by Sally English. Sally English is Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC located at 3350 Northlake Parkway Atlanta GA 30345. Call or text Sally English at 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings of this lovely home in Smoketree Subdivision.
List price: $175,o00
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS
Good vibes from an updated 2 story traditional.Surprisingly quiet home in Smoktree subdivision known for neighborhood swim-tennis and organized activities.Stone fireplace in family room.Wood laminate floors in living & dining rooms.Vaulted breakfast room with French doors to partially fenced back yard.Granite countertops, ceramic tile floor in kitchen.Updated baths with travertine floors, new vanities.Beat the traffic home (minutes from I-285 at Chamblee Tucker exit).Walk to Heritage Golf Course on Britt Road and Lucky Shoals Park with playgrounds-tennis-basketball
Students at 941 Old Norcross Tucker Rd Tucker, GA 30084 attend Nesbit Elementary School, Lilburn Middle School and Meadowcreek High School in the Gwinnett County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 941 Old Norcross Tucker Rd Tucker, GA 30084 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 941 Old Norcross Tucker Rd Tucker, GA 30084
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- Built in 1977
- 2298 square feet per Gwinnett County Tax Records
- Lot size: 1/3 to 1/2 acres
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- Smoketree Subdivision
- Good vibes from an updated 2 story traditional. Surprisingly quiet home in Smoktree subdivision known for neighborhood swim-tennis and organized activities. Renovated bathrooms (2014) with travertine & ceramic tile floors, new vanities.
- Walk to Heritage Golf Course on Britt Road and Lucky Shoals Park with playgrounds-tennis-basketball (newly built sidewalks are great for walking-jogging-strollers and biking)
- Art glass inserts (French door & side lites) designed and crafted by owner’s mother in southern Spain. New roof (approx 2009).
- UPDATED KITCHEN features a ceramic tile floor, freshly painted wood cabinets, luxurious granite countertops. Ceramic tile backsplash,new sink&disposal
- APPLIANCES: newer Whirlpool solid surface cooktop, Frigidaire selfcleaning oven (white finish)
- SPACIOUS VAULTED BREAKFAST AREA with French doors to partially fenced back yard. Ceramic tile floor.
- LAUNDRY CLOSET off breakfast area has washer/dryer connections, window, storage cabinets, ceramic tile floor.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM has beautiful wood laminate floors. 2 windows.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM across the foyer also features a wood laminate floor and morning light from 2 windows.
- FAMILY ROOM features newer Bamboo wood floors, stone fireplace (gas log lighter), raised hearth and exposed stone from floor to ceiling. Ceiling fan and light. French door to patio.
POWDER BATH : new travertine tile, vanity, faucet
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM has a fireplace with gas logs, carpet, two windows. Walk-in closet
- RENOVATED MASTER BATH: new travertine tile floor, new furniture style vanity with granite top, tub-shower combo.
- BEDROOMS 2,3 & 4 are spacious and have carpet, ceiling fans and good closets.
- RENOVATED HALL BATH features a porcelain tile floor, tub-shower combo, new vanity cabinet and sink.
- LARGE PRIVATE BACK YARD has gardening beds and a garden shed ready for your renovation. Patio is perfect for grilling.
Parking for 2 cars in drive under GARAGE. Overhead doors with remote controls. Nice parking pad. Unfinished BASEMENT is perfect for storage or your finish as a REC ROOM or MAN CAVE
- Voluntary HOA: $400/yr (swim, tennis, lake, playground)
- Tucker Main St has a new vibe: restaurants, farmers mkt, shops.
- Beat the traffic home (minutes from I-285 at Chamblee Tucker exit).
- Convenient commute to Midtown, Emory University, CDC.
- Nesbit Elementary, Lilburn Middle School, Meadow Creek HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.