849 Vista Way Decatur GA 30033
849 Vista Way Decatur GA 30033
New at 840 Vista Way Decatur GA 30033. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 direct to schedule a showing of this lovely brick ranch with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
List Price $167,900
- 3 BRs,1 Bath, 1 half Bath. House faces West.
- Evergreen Forest Subdivision. Built in 1960
- Lovely brick ranch on a bug corner lot. Owners have meticulously maintained and improved home. Move in ready now.
- WALK two houses over to Mclendon Elem School. Huge school playground a super place for weekend activities, games.
- Minutes from downtown Decatur restaurants, North DeKalb Mall, Home Depot, Publix, DeKalb Farmers Market, Avondale restaurants, Pallookaville, Dekalb hospital,Emory, CDC, VA.
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout home.
- FENCED BACK YARD with privacy fence along the rear.
- HVAC system only 2 years old. Water heater approx. 7 yrs old. Gas heat and water heater.
- GREAT ROOM has lovely hardwood floors, 2 windows, front door and door to kitchen-dining.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features white cabinets including a new buffet cabinet/counter installed by owner. REAL WOOD butcherblock countertops. Lovely wood countertops, new porcelain double bowl sink and new faucet. Window over sink. Track lighting. Newer vinyl floor. APPLIANCES: newer Frigidaire gas range, Maytag dishwasher, new Nutone ventahood, garbage disposal (all in white finish).
- DINING / BREAKFAST ROOM off Kitchen with great morning light and door to parking pad.
- MASTER BEDROOM features lovely hardwood floors, folding door closet, 2 windows.
- FULL BATH has a white ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combination, white vanity cabinet with cultured marble top and sink.
- BEDROOM 2 is painted pink but owner says he can switch it out in a heartbeat to your choice of colors. Hardwood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 / HOME OFFICE has lots of options. Owners use as a home office but can also serve as a den/study/BR 3. Hardwood floors. French door to deck. Private entrance to half bath.
- RENOVATED HALF BATH features new ceramic tile floor and wall. Pedestal sink. Beadboard paneling.
- AMAZING DECK overlooks side and front yards. Great for lounging after work or al fresco dining.
- LAUNDRY CLOSET off the main hall.
- ATTIC SPACE for storage. Freestanding STORAGE BUILDING.
- Crawl Space foundation with vapor barrier.
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- Nearby Stone Mountain Park an easy drive on Hwy 78.
- Mclendon Elem. School. Druid Hills Middle and Druid Hills High School.
Decatur brick ranch on big corner lot. Room for outdoor fun and games. Easy commute to Emory, CDC. Minutes from downtown Decatur restaurants, North DeKalb Mall, Farmers Market, Avondale restaurants and Pallookaville. Hardwood floors, up to date kitchen with gas range and real wood butcher-block countertops. Awesome deck, fenced back yard, storage building, attic storage. 3rd bedroom used as home office – entrance to renovated powder bath off this room. HVAC -2 yrs old. Walk to Mclendon Elem School and huge playground. Move in ready home.
Easy commute to Emory, CDC. Minutes from downtown Decatur restaurants, North DeKalb Mall, Farmers Market, Avondale restaurants and Pallookaville. Hardwood floors, up to date kitchen with gas range and real wood butcher-block countertops. Awesome deck, fenced back yard, storage building, attic storage. 3rd bedroom used as home office – entrance to renovated powder bath off this room. HVAC -2 yrs old. Walk to Mclendon Elem School and huge playground. Move in ready home.
Hardwood floors, corner lot, custom built deck. Quiet cul-de-sac street (Walk to McLendon Elementary School through street dead end just a couple of doors down).
- House size: 1125 square feet,
- Lot size: 13,590 square feet, 0.312 acres.
- Built in 1960
- DeKalb County Tax ID 18 064 09 029
- Plat book 25 Page 9
- Crawl Space foundation
- Lot dimensions: 138 x 81 x 146 x 84
SCHOOLS for 849 Vista Way Decatur GA 30033 :
- McLendon Elementary School
- Druid Hill Middle School
- Druid Hills High School
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.