6589 Brynhurst Drive Smoketree Subdivision
Sally English sold a nice 2 story traditional at 6589 Brynhurst Drive Tucker GA 30084. The home is located in the Gwinnett County section of Tucker GA 30084. The home at 6589 Brynhurst Drive is priced at $174,900
Sold by Sally English and the English TeamCall us direct at 404-229-2995 to see this home.
- 4 BRs, 2.5 Baths. Built in 1987. Beatutiful cul-de-sac lot with mature shrubbery.
- Hunters Walk Subdivision. 2,176 sq ft (builder records).
- 6589 Brynhurst Drive Tucker GA 30084.
- NEW interior paint 2010. Exterior paint 2012.
- New carpet 2011. New HVAC 2010. New water heater 2010.
- Updated garage doors and openers 2012.
- New appliances 2010.
- ENTRY FOYER has a wood floor, staircase, coat closet, cased opening to living room. POWDER BATH located off back hall.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM features a neutral carpet, stain trim, two windows and cased opening to dining room.
- DINING ROOM can handle large table and holiday gatherings. Wood floor, double window, stain trim (chair rail and crown).
- KITCHEN features stain finish cabinets with a laminate countertop and ceramic tile backsplash. Double bowl stainless steel sink with window above and garbage disposal. Ceramic tile floor. Pantry closet. NEW – PREMIUM WHITE-FINISH APPLIANCES: Amana gas range, Nutone ventahood, Amana dishwasher, Amana side by side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser in door.
- BREAKFAST AREA is located between kitchen and family room. Glass doors to patio. Ceramic tile floor, ceiling fan and light. Separated from family room by a waist high wall.
- FAMILY ROOM features a floor to ceiling exposed stone and brick fireplace with raised hearth, glass doors, gas log starter, custom mantle. Ceiling fan-light. Oak floors. Double window.
- MASTER BEDROOM is surprisingly spacious. Ceiling fan-light. New neutral carpet. MASTER BATH has a vanity area with carpet, vanity cabinet (stain finish) with vanity sink and kneehole makeup desk, garden tub with window above. Mirrored doors to very spacious walk-in closet. Separate wet area with walk-in shower, vinyl floor.
- BEDROOM #2 and #3 are spacious and have new carpet, ceiling fan-lights and deep closets. BEDROOM # 4 is used as a home office and has a wood floor.
- HALL BATH features a vanity cabinet and sink, tub-shower combination.
- LAUNDRY ROOM has washer dryer connections, room for storage, window. Vinyl floor.
- Security system. BRs, den wired for cable. New gutters 2010.
- 2 CAR GARAGE: overhead doors and remote controlled openers.
- BACK YARD has a storage building, patio with built-in awning.
- Convenient to Emory University and The CDC.
- Nesbit Elementary School
- Lilburn Middle School
- Meadowcreek High School
Call Sally English 404-229-2995 direct to see any of the homes in subdivisions below.
ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN HUNTERS WALK SUBDIVISION
[idx-listings linkid=”312067″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN SMOKETREE SUBDIVISION
[idx-listings linkid=”312068″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]