6578 Brynhurst Dr, Tucker, GA 30084 listed for sale in FMLS and GAMLS by Tucker, GA real estate agent Sally English. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings. 3 Bedrooms and 3 full baths. 2175 square feet per DeKalb County tax records. Built in 1987 in Hunters Walk subdivision in Gwinnett County Georgia.
DESCRIPTION 6578 Brynhurst Drive, Tucker, GA 30084
- 4 BRs, 2.5 Baths.
- Built in 1987, 2175 square feet per Gwinnett County Tax.
- This “old” house is all NEW with major systems, appliances and paint updated by owner prior to decision to move. Not a “flip” and the quality of the renovation reflects high end renovation.
- HVAC replaced approx 4 years ago to high efficiency system..
- Gas water heater replaced approx 4 years ago to High Eff.
- Two overhead insulated doors and openers replaced recently
- New granite countertops in kitchen. New stainless steel Frigidaire gas range, stainless steel finish dishwasher, refrigerator.
- New exterior paint.
- Windows replaced with energy efficient “pull out” windows that save money on your heating and cooling bill.
- Wireless security system – select your own monitoring company.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM has cased openings to entry foyer. Carpet floor covering. Stained trim 2 windows.
- ENTRY FOYER: parquet wood floors, stained wood trim. Stairs up to 2nd floor. Cased openings to LR, DR, family room.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM also has carpet. Room to seat everyone for holiday gatherings and parties. Stained wood trim. Chandelier. Door to kitchen.
- Comfortable FAMILY ROOM features a stone fireplace with raised hearth, gas log lighter and custom mantle. Stained wood paneling below chair rail. Stained wood trim. Ceiling fan and light.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN features new granite countertops and backsplash, white cabinets, under counter double bowl stainless steel sink, pull out faucet, garbage disposal. Open to adjacent BREAKFAST AREA with chandelier and double windows overlooking private back yard. Door to DECK.
- APPLIANCES include new Frigidaire gas range, new Frigidaire dishwasher and refrigerator.
- POWDER BATH and door to basement steps off back hall between kitchen and family room.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM has carpet and walk-in closet. Private entrance to MASTER BATH with new ceramic tile floor, walk-in shower and separate garden tub. White vanity cabinet with new white countertop and vanity sink.
- BEDROOMS # 2,3 & 4 are spacious and also have wall to wall carpeting, good closets and windows.
- HALL BATHROOM has a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combo. Vanity cabinet with white countertop, vanity sink.
- BASEMENT includes a unfinished storage area and drive under garage with two insulated overhead doors/openers.
- Nesbit Elementary, Lilburn MS & Meadowcreek High School
Gwinnett County Tax ID: R6167 192. 2013 Tax: $901.00. 0.31 acres lot size. Lot dimensions 64 X 170 X 101×156
Deed book 51686 page 272.
Directions: Norcross Tucker Rd to Brynhurst Drive. Cross over Coach House Dr. House is on the left.
Students at 6578 Brynhurst Drive attend Nesbit Elementary School, Lilburn Middle School and Meadowcreek High School.
Call listing agent Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings.
More homes for sale in the Hunters Walk Subdivision:
[idx-listings linkid=”326756″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.