4299 Tucker North Drive, Tucker, GA 30084
- LIST PRICE $309,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 4299 Tucker North Drive, Tucker, GA 30084
Take a walk through a renovation showcase as every possible plumbing fixture and kitchen appliance upgrade has been made in this showcase home.Licensed Plumber’s personal home includes a sauna tub and shower on finished terrace level, renovated kitchen (cherry cabinets with stainless steel appliances, wine cooler, and two under-counter sinks) and luxury master bath.Hardwood floors throughout. 1 acre lot with fenced back yard, 3 Koi ponds, waterfall, hot tub, gazebo, wooden bridge,playset, stone paths and flowering trees and shrubs. Convenient commute to Emory and CDC.
FEATURES for 4299 Tucker North Drive, Tucker GA 30084
- 4299 Tucker North Drive Tucker GA 30084.
- 2,953 Sq Feet (DeKalb County tax).
- Approximately 1 acre lot.
- Take a walk through a renovation showcase as every possible plumbing fixture and kitchen appliance upgrade has been made in this showcase home. Licensed Plumber’s personal home includes a sauna tub and shower on finished terrace level, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and two sinks and luxury master bath. 1 acre lot with fenced back yard, 3 Koi ponds, waterfall, hot tub, gazebo, wooden bridge, stone paths and flowering trees and shrubs.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS throughout main floor, bedroom level.
- THERMAL PANE replacement windows.
- ENTRANCE FOYER with cased opening to living room. Hardwood floors, staircase to bedroom level, leaded glass front door.
- LARGE LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors, 3 windows, recessed lighting, cased opening to kitchen.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN features cherry stain finish cabinets, granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash with intricate pattern, under-counter double bowl stainless steel Elkay sink with pull out Grohe faucet, second under-counter prep sink, built-in desk, hardwood floors, 3 skylights, recessed lighting, under counter lighting.
- EAT-IN BREAKFAST AREA.
- STAINLESS STEEL FINISH APPLIANCES: Bosch dishwasher, GE Monogram 5 burner cooktop with solid surface (hood and pot-filler), KitchenAid wine cooler, KitchenAid Self Cleaning oven with warming drawer, KitchenAid Microwave.
- SUN ROOM/DINING ROOM is open to kitchen and family room. 3 large picture windows, French door to deck give fabulous views of park-like back yard. Hardwood floors. Skylight
- Step-down FAMILY ROOM features a bay window with bench seat, hardwood floors, door to multi-purpose room. Open to back hall with POWDER BATH, door to terrace level and door to 2 CAR
- MULTIPURPOSE ROOM would make a great media room, home office, study, play room or use for your special purpose.
- GARAGE (2 doors—both with remote control openers)
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE on upper level has hardwood floors, over-size walk-in closet, sitting area, recessed lighting, wall of custom clothing storage system cabinets.
- LUXURY MASTER BATH: heart shaped Jacuzzi tub, ceramic tile, walk-in shower, double vanity-marble top/uc sinks.
- BEDROOMS #2, #3: spacious, good closets, hardwood floors.
- HALL BATH: antique white vanity, marble top, tub-shower.
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL has a large REC ROOM/4th BEDROOM with ceramic tile floor. SPA BATH with walk-in shower (edgeless glass door), wooden tub sauna, vanity, marble top.
- Livsey Elementary School, Tucker MS and HS
Students at 4299 Tucker North Drive, Tucker, GA 30084 attend Livsey Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
Easy commute from 4299 Tucker North Drive, Tucker, GA 30084 to Emory and CDC using back roads that have light traffic. Ask Sally for best routes.
Description of 4299 Tucker North Drive, Tucker, GA 30084
- Coming soon!
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
[idx-listings linkid=”429502″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.