Duesenberg Drive homes for sale in Classic Village Subdivision: Sally English and The English Team listed, marketed and sold the home at 4137 Duesenberg Drive for $124,000. The property at 4137 Duesenberg Drive closed on February 28, 2013.
SEE MORE DUESENBERG DRIVE homes for sale at bottom of post!
- 4137 Duesenberg Drive Tucker GA 30084 | 3 BRs. 2 Baths.
- Classic Village Subdivision. Built in 1980.
- Fenced back yard. Extra parking pad to left of house.
- Newer carpet in Family room, LR,DR and all bedrooms.
- KITCHEN features white cabinets with white laminate countertops. White vinyl floor. Double bowl stainless sink with gooseneck faucet and plant window above sink. Cased openings to LR and DR. Ceiling fan and light. Eat in breakfast area.
- PREMIUM APPLIANCES IN WHITE FINISH include Whirlpool all electric range with solid surface cooktop and self cleaning oven. Nutone ventahood. Kenmore dishwasher.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM has glass doors that open to deck. Vaulted ceiling. Hanging chandelier. White carpet. Security system control pad.
- LIVING ROOM also has white carpet, 2 windows, vaulted ceiling, coat closet. Open to Dining Room. Front door (opens to a small wood parquet floor area. Steps to upper and lower levels of split floor plan.
- FAMILY ROOM ON LOWER LEVEL features a brick fireplace with gas log lighter and glass fireplace doors. Raised brick hearth and floor to ceiling exposed brick. Windows flanking fireplace. Neutral carpet. Ceiling fan and light. Door to laundry closet and door to garage.
- LAUNDRY CLOSET off family room is spacious. Vinyl floor, storage cabinets, washer and dryer connections, justable shelving. Water heater and electric panel also in this room. Window.
- UPPER LEVEL has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- MASTER BEDROOM features white carpet, ceiling fan-light, 2 windows, double door closet and single door closet. Door to Master Bathroom.
- MASTER BATH has a tub-shower combination with ceramic tile walls, ceramic tile floor. White vanity cabinet with cultured marble countertop and fluted vanity sinks. Window.
- BEDROOM #2 has neutral carpet, ceiling fan and light, single door closet, window.
- HALL BATHROOM features a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combination with ceramic tile walls. Pedestal sink.
- BEDROOM # 3 also has neutral carpet, ceiling fan and light, window, single door closet.
- Quiet CUL-DE-SAC LOT. Low traffic location great for bike riding and walking the dog.
- PRIVATE BACK YARD is fenced with chain link fence on three sides and privacy fencing on each side of house. Deck overlooks wooded back yard.
- Single car garage with overhead door and remote opener control
- Shopping and restaurants nearby in Tucker. Farmers market on Main St. Lots of hometown activities and great neighbors.
- Easy commute to Emory University, CDC and downtown Atlanta
- Brockett ES
- Tucker MS
- Tucker High School offers an International Baccalaureate degrees
Classic Village Subdivision: All Properties available for sale listed below. Call Sally English at 404-229-2995 to see these homes or others in the Northlake-Tucker community.
[idx-listings linkid=”312059″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]