Home listed for sale at 4120 Hughes Lea, Tucker, GA 30084. 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths. List price to be announced later this week. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for information.
Volume ceilings and lots of light from architectural windows in this newer open floor plan home New interior paint, new carpet, new granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances (April 2014) make this a genuine MOVE-IN READY home. Master bedroom suite on main floor. Two additional bedrooms and full bath on main floor. Finished terrace level includes a rec room,bedroom and full bath. Interior and exterior entries make the terrace level a perfect in-law suite. Convenient commute to Emory and CDC. Rejuvenated Tucker Main St has new restaurants,Famers market.
Home for sale at 4120 Hughes Lea Tucker GA 30084. Listed by Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings of this home. Newer construction home located in Hughes Pointe Subdivision off Chamblee-Tucker Rd near Tucker GA.
4 bedrooms and 3 full baths in this 2 level all brick home. Finished terrace level features a bedroom, full bath and large rec room. Two exterior entrances plus an interior staircase provide easy access to the terrace level. Perfect in-law suite as exterior doors are just steps from the curb and have a level walk-out.
ALL NEW interior includes new paint and new carpet (April 2014).
Totally renovated kitchen has new granite countertops and new stainless steel finish appliances.
Open floor plan with lots of volume and vaulted ceilings.
Located in Hughes Pointe Subdivision off Chamblee-Tucker Road – Near Livsey Elementary School.
Walk or bike to nearby Henderson Park with a playground, large fishing, hiking trails, mountain bike trail, tennis courts, soccer fields and nationally recognized birding opportunity.
Students at 4120 Hughes Lea, Tucker, GA 30084 attend Livsey Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School.
Lot dimensions: 148 X 30 X 72 X 28 X 128 feet
Deed Book 7978 page 152
- Built in 1993, 2,392 square feet per DeKalb County Tax.
- MOVE-IN READY: Ranch floor plan with finished terrace level in Hughes Pointe subdivision—easy walk to Livsey Elem
- LOTS OF RENOVATION – APRIL 2014: new granite countertops in kitchen, new carpet, new interior paint, new stainless steel finish appliances, new stainless sink, gooseneck faucet.
- GRAND ENTRANCE FOYER features hardwood floors, columns, sidelights and radius window over front door.
- VAULTED GREAT ROOM open to foyer & dining room, new carpet, bay window. Fireplace (custom mantle, gas logs.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM open to great room and to sun room. Chandelier, carpet, chair rail molding. Door to kitchen.
- SUN ROOM / KEEPING ROOM / LIVING ROOM: We don’t know what to call this versatile room but we do know it is one of the nicest rooms we have seen. Vaulted ceiling with architectural windows, two walls of windows, ceiling fan and light. Double French doors to dining room. Open to breakfast room, kitchen.
- BREAKFAST ROOM is open to kitchen and sun room. Wood floors. French door to patio. Plenty of room for a large “kitchen” table and chairs. Built in desk. breakfast bar.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN features granite countertops, white painted cabinets, ceramic tile backsplash, stainless steel under-mount sink, gooseneck pull-out faucet, disposal. Wood floors.
- NEW STAINLESS STEEL /BLACK GLASS FINISH APLIANCES include gas range, microwave oven/ventahood, dishwasher.
- MASTER BEDROOM ON MAIN FLOOR has a deep tray ceiling, ceiling fan/light, lots of windows, walk-in closet.
- VAULTED CEILING MASTER BATH. Bathroom has a white ceramic tile floor, garden tub with water jets, walk-in shower with glass door. White vanity cabinet with double vanity sinks, cultured marble countertop. Dramatic architectural window.
- BEDROOMS # 2 AND 3 ON MAIN FLOOR are spacious and have new carpet, good closets. Ceiling fan and light.
- HALL BATHROOM has a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combination. Separate dressing area with white vanity cabinet, cultured marble countertop and vanities sinks.
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL has interior and exterior entrances. Large REC ROOM, full BATH # 3 and BEDROOM # 4. Perfect for an in-law suite, home office, or chilling with friends.
- Check out Tucker’s new vibe-Main Street restaurants, shops, weekly Farmer’s market. Henderson Park tennis, lake, playground, soccer close by. Easy commute to Mercer, Emory, CDC.
- Livsey Elementary School. Tucker Middle School & High School
4120 Hughes Lea, Tucker, GA 30084 Description
- Built in 1993
- House size per DeKalb county Tax: 2,392 square feet
- Cul-de-sac lot
- Lot size: less than 1/3 acre
More homes for sale in Hughes Pointe Subdivision
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.