3885 Tugaloo River DR, Duluth, GA 30097
- List price: $234,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Powder Bath: 1
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 3885 Tugaloo River DR, Duluth, GA 30097
Delightfully updated Duluth home in move-in condition.Open floorplan.Brazilian koa wood floors main level.New carpet in bedrooms.New furnace,roof,water heater,gas range and kitchen sink!Vaulted Master Bedroom with walk-in closet.Master bathroom gutted and rebuilt by master craftsman:walk-in shower,beadboard vanity with granite top,soaking tub, granite tile,much more.Swim-tennis community with walking trail to Chattahoochee River.Largest floorplan in Pulte subdivision.Elevated back yard has new landscaping provides unusually private outdoor space for this neighborhood.
Students at 3885 Tugaloo River DR, Duluth, GA 30097 attend Chattahoochee Elementary School, Duluth Middle School and Duluth High School in the Gwinnett County Public Schools System.
The home at 3885 Tugaloo River DR, Duluth, GA 30097 has easy access to I-85 at the Sugarloaf Parkway exit. Also convenient access to Peachtree Industrial Blvd and Buford Highway.
LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITIES: 3885 Tugaloo River DR, Duluth, GA 30097
- In Duluth City Limits. 2 miles from downtown Duluth. Check out free concerts, food truck Fridays, Festivals, Movies on the Green, Parades and Holiday tree lighting for good times on Duluth City Green.
- SWIM TENNIS Community.
- Access DIRECTLY FROM SUBDIVISION to RUNNING/WALKING TRAIL in Chattahoochie National Forest along the CHATTAHOOCHEE RIVER.Nearby Abbots Park offers trout fishing opportunities and launch site for kayaks, canoes and rafts.
- Nearby BUNTEN PARK and PEACHTREE RIDGE PARK offer ball fields, playgrounds and running trails.
- Shop at the Sprouts and new restaurants being built now across Peachtree Industrial Blvd from the Subdivision.
- Publix and Kroger supermarkets nearby.
- GWINNETT ARENA hosts a hockey minor league team, major concerts, events.
- TPC Sugarloaf is within biking distance of the home.
- Shop at BASS PRO SHOPS just minutes away for all your outdoor needs.
FEATURES AND UPGRADES: 3885 Tugaloo River DR, Duluth, GA 30097
- Connected to Gwinnett County Sewer
- Built by Pulte Homes in 1998
- 2574 square feet per Gwinnett County Tax records.
- New furnace 2015
- New roof 2015
- New carpet in all bedrooms and stairs 2015 (8 lb waterproof pad)
- Replaced glass windows 2015
- Master Bathroom gutted and rebuilt by master craftsman Mike Tomasovich. New ceramic tile floor. New walk-in shower (edge-less glass door and walls, large tile walls, heringbone check tile pattern floor, granite trim). New white vanity cabinet with beadboard panels, granite counter top, double vanity. New oil rubbed finish faucets. New framed mirrors, New soaking tub. New light fixtures. Amazing walk-in closet with organizers.
- New Brazilian Hardwood Floors on main level (2011)
- New Water Heater 2011
- Gas range installed 2009
- Back yard landscaping, picket fence, seating area and Zoysia grass 2014
- New stainless steel sink, faucet (2015) and new garbage disposal.
- Powder bath renovated in 2015: new beadboard vanity, granite countertop, lighting, faucet, mirror.
- Stain glass chandelier installed in foyer 2005.
- New fan in bedrooms 2012
- Mandatory HOA: $42 per month. Includes Swim-Tennis, Architectural Control, social activities.
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Radius Link 3885 Tugaloo River DR, Duluth, GA 30097.
(all data current as of 8/15/2022)
Data last updated: 8/15/22 11:08 AM PDT.
Walk Score provided by walkscore.com.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market