3804 Ramah Lane Tucker Georgia 30084
Sally English and The English Team listed, marketed and sold the home at 3804 Ramah Lane, Tucker Georgia 30084 in Galilee Acres Subdivision.
Sales price: $153,000.
The transaction was a short sale requiring lender approval.
Sally English and The English Team are Tucker Georgia real estate agents.
More homes for sale near 3804 Ramah Lane:
[idx-listings linkid=”346197″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 to see these homes.
Check back frequently as these homes for sale are fmls real time listings and availability – and new listings – change several times a day. Call Sally direct if you are interested in listings and homes in nearby neighborhoods. Sally English specializes in neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control.
3804 Ramah Lane Tucker Georgia 30084 Home Features
- 4 BRs.2 Baths. New kitchen +new bath +updates throughout home.
- Galilee Acres subdivision. Tucker Georgia 30084
- Delightful home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Designer upgrades are evident throughout home. Brick ranch floor plan was “opened up” by removing wall between family room and living room. Great floor plan for entertaining. Duel fuel furnace
- ENTRY FOYER features hardwood floors, new light fixture, front door with diagonal window lights in top half of door, storm door. New light fixture. Cased opening to living room.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM has original hardwood floors,elegant crown molding, two large windows with custom wood trim,recessed lighting. Cased opening to formal DR. Open to family room .
- FORMAL DINING ROOM features hardwood floors. Designer paint. Crown molding-chair rail molding. Large window-custom wood trim. Dramatic new chandelier.
ALL NEW KITCHEN (2008) features new Thomasville cabinets with cherry stain. New Silestone solid surface countertop and back splash. Under-counter sink with double stainless steel bowls. Large Pegesus gooseneck faucet with pull out feature. Marble floors. New recessed lighting. Ceiling fan and light. Open to breakfast room.
PREMIUM APPLIANCES: GE oven, New Maytag microwave oven, GE solid surface cooktop-all with white finish.
BREAKFAST ROOM overlooks backyard through double window. Door o carp port. Marble floor. Light and bright.
FAMILY ROOM has a masonry fireplace with floor to ceiling exposed brick. Custom wood mantle. Glass fireplace doors with brass trim. Marble floors. French door to deck plus floor to ceiling window. New recessed lighting. Open to formal LR. Great flow for entertaining.
LAUNDRY CLOSET: located off family room. Washer and dryer connections. Electric panel board. Gas water heater. Storage shelves.
MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors, ceiling fan and light, double door closet with louvered doors. Two windows. Door to Bathroom #1.
BATHROOM #1 features a vanity and wet area. Vanity area accessed from hall. Ceramic tie floor. Large white vanity cabinet with simulated marble countertop and simulated marble vanity sink. Door to Wet area. Wet area has a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combination, ceramic tile walls. Door to master BR.
BEDROOM #2 & 3 have hardwood floors, good closets. Ceiling fan and light. Two windows. Doors to Jack and Jill bathroom. JACK AND JILL BATH between BRs 2 and 3. Ceramic tile floor. Vanity sink. Tub-shower combination.
BEDROOM #4 has carpet over hardwood floors.
DECK has many options for entertaining and relaxing. ARBOR covers a large portion of the deck providing soothing shade from the summer sun. Adjacent open area has room for outdoor dining. Steps down to FENCED BACK YARD. Patio, large grassed area, storage building.
Minutes from Northlake and Tucker shopping district and restaurants.
Easy commute to Emory University and The CDC.
Tucker Middle School