- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 3538 Emperor Way,Tucker Georgia 30084
“Brady Bunch” style large and rambling 4 bedroom split level with vaulted sun room, screen porch, terrace level media room, screen porch, private deck in addition to a traditional family room with fireplace, formal living room and formal dining room. Spacious side drive in garage with storage room. Oversize master bedroom suite with updated master bath (Jacuzzi style tub and walk in shower). Hardwood floors. Exposed beams. Beautiful corner lot. Easy commute to Emory and CDC. Swim/tennis available.
Students at 3538 Emperor Way,Tucker Georgia 30084 attend Midvale Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
Easy commute from 3538 Emperor Way,Tucker Georgia 30084 to Emory and CDC using back roads that have light traffic. Ask Sally for best routes.
Description of 3538 Emperor Way,Tucker Georgia 30084
- Built in 1970
- 3367 square feet per DeKalb County Tax records (does not include finished terrace level)
- Lot size:
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 full baths
- 3538 Emperor Way, Tucker GA 30084.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 full baths.
- Empire Square Subdivision.
- 3,367 Sq Feet per DeKalb Co tax.
- Approx 1/2 acre lot.
- LOWER LEVEL: Family room, rec room/ media room, updated full bath, bedroom #4.
- MAIN LEVEL: entrance foyer, formal living and dining room, laundry room, spacious kitchen, breakfast room, vaulted sun room, screen porch.
- UPPER LEVEL: Master bedroom and bath, Bedrooms #2 & #3, hall bath.
- UPDATED BATHROOMS: master, up hall and lower hall.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS: living and dining rooms, 2 bedrooms.
- CERAMIC TILE: kitchen, breakfast room, sun room, family room, laundry, rec room
- ENTRANCE FOYER has slate stone floor, double French front doors, cased opening to living room and hall.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM is open to entrance foyer and dining room. Features hardwood floors, “sunken” floor, bay window.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM features track lighting, hardwood floors, double window, cased opening to back hall/kitchen.
- LAUNDRY ROOM with storage cabinets and built-in desk off back hall.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN features stain finish cabinets, neutral countertop, ceramic tile floor, exposed wood beams/brick wall.
- LARGE BREAKFAST AREA: chandelier, rail overlooking family room, cased opening to Sun Room.
- VAULTED SUN ROOM has a ceramic tile floor, skylights, double French doors to deck with brick privacy fence surround.
- SPACIOUS FAMILY ROOM on lower level is open to kitchen/breakfast room and features exposed wood beams, brick fireplace with raised hearth, bookshelves, door to SCREEN PORCH.
- BEDROOM # 4, updated BATH #3, REC ROOM on lower level.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE on upper level has a sitting room, carpet, glass door to master bath.
- MASTER BATH: ceramic tile floor, 2 person jetted tub, walk-in shower, double vanity cabinet/sinks.
- SPACIOUS BEDROOMS #2,3 on upper level: hardwood floors.
- UPDATED HALL BATH on upper level features a tub/shower combination with glass doors, ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink.
- 2 CAR SIDE DRIVE-IN GARAGE with large storage room.
- Spacious corner lot—approximately 0.5 acre. Mature oak trees.
- Minutes from Northlake Mall shopping area, Publix, Kroger.
- Easy commute to Emory University, CDC, downtown.
- Midvale Elem, Tucker Middle, Tucker HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.