3202 Fern Drive Tucker GA 30084
Looking for a home INSIDE THE PERIMETER?
Need BRIARLAKE ELEM SCHOOL?
Want LAKESIDE HS?
How about an open floor plan?
THIS IS IT!
3202 Fern Drive Home Features
- 3 BRs, 1.5 Baths. SURPRISING open floor plan.
- LOVE your private and fenced BACK YARD with a grassed and level lawn. Perfect for ball games and outdoor fun. Patio, storage building and room for a garden.
- Hardwood floors under carpet in many rooms.
- GREAT ROOM: former LR-DR-Den combined and used as a great room. Open floor plan is quite contemporary. Several options for seating groups. Views of kitchen, door to patio. Masonry fireplace with gas logs and raised brick hearth. Dining area with chandelier. Front door and windows allow generous light.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features maple cabinets, newer Formica countertops. Stainless steel double bowl sink with European faucet and In sink aerator. Folding doors to laundry room. NEWER PREMIUM APPLIANCES (all in black glass finish): GE Profile electric range, Hotpoint microwave oven-ventahood combo, GE dishwasher.
- LAUNDRY ROOM off kitchen: washer dryer connections, storage cabinets, new water heater, breaker panel.
- MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors under carpet, large double door closed with ventilated wood doors—stain finish. Door to Jack-Jill Bath.
- JACK-JILL / HALL BATH features a ceramic tile floor in both wet and vanity areas. Vanity area opens to hall and has stain finish vanity cabinet with new ceramic sink, low flow toilet. WET AREA has stain finish vanity cabinet with cultured marble top and sink, re-conditioned tub-shower combo with hand held sprayer and glass doors.
- EASY CONVERSION to 2 bathrooms by installing shower in linen closet location & closing off door to wet area.
- BEDROOM 2 generously sized with good closet.
- BEDROOM 3 used as home office but easily converts back to BR by removing modular desk. Double door closet.
- NEWER: HVAC (2008-2011), water heater (2011)
- NEWER: Roof (2010), blinds (2013)
- Walk to MARTA. Shopping at Northlake Mall/Market Sq
- Easy commute to Emory University and CDC.
- Decatur restaurants and bars just a hop and skip away.
- Briarlake Elem, Henderson Middle,Lakeside HS
Amazing 4 sides low maintenance brick ranch with unique open interior. Original living room- dining room and den were combined to form a large great room. This open and light living space overlooks an updated kitchen with maple cabinets, newer countertop and updated appliances.
Large fenced back yard a a level and grassed lawn. There is also a large storage building and plenty of room for a garden.
Flowering trees and shrubs surround the back yard. Azaleas, dogwood trees, hydrangeas and lots more. Year round color and interest.
Long level driveway is perfect for bike riding and yard games.
Three spacious bedrooms with generously sized closets.
Jack and Jill bath has a vanity area that opens to the hall. Wet area in the back has a refurbished tub-shower combo plus a second vanity. There is also a door to the master bedroom.
House features and specifications for Fern Drive Home:
- 1,292 Square feet per Dekalb County tax records.
- Built in 1965
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 partial bathroom
- 4 sides low maintenance brick exterior
- 2 car carport
- Convenient commute to Emory and CDC
- Tax ID: 18 164 02 009
- Lot 9
- Lot size: 0.3616 acres
- Lot Dimensions: 74 feet X 125 feet x 81 x 212
- Crawl Space foundation
- Private septic tank
- Deed Book 11292 Page 524
Call Sally English direct 404-229-2995 for ez showings of this home
More homes for sale on Fern Drive
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.