3154 Evelyn Street Tucker GA 30084
Sally English and The English Team listed, marketed and sold the home at 3154 Evelyn Street Tucker Georgia 30084. The property was owned by Sam Choy. SOLD by Sally English and The English TeamAtlanta Real Estate Agent
More homes for sale on Evelynn Street:
We're sorry, but it seems that we're having some problems loading properties from our database. Please check back soon.
3154 Evelyn Street Tucker GA 30084 home features
- 4 BRs 3 Baths. Potential main floor BR (LR-study conversion).
- Planters Walk Subdivision. Tucker Georgia 30084.
- Nine foot ceilings on first floor. Energy efficient windows.
- 3 Sides brick. Updated kitchen. 2 inch blinds throughout.
- Laminate hardwood floors in foyer, LR-Study, DR, breakfast room, kitchen, family room.
- ENTRANCE FOYER features hardwood floors, transom window over front door, chandelier, vertical architectural window over front door.
- LIVING ROOM OR STUDY: hardwood floors, cased openings to foyer and to powder bath hall. Bay window with transoms. Closet with built in bookshelves. Easy conversion to a main floor bedroom #5) by enclosing cased openings.
- MAIN FLOOR FULL BATH has a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combination, white vanity sink with simulated marble top and sink.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM features hardwood floors, triple window, chandelier and massive cased opening to hall.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features custom raised panel maple cabinets with light stain finish, solid surface countertops, white porcelain double sink with gooseneck faucet. White ceramic tile backsplash. Lots of recessed lighting. Pantry.
- LG PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL FINISH APPLIANCES: Gas range with 5 burner top and “simmer” burner. Microwave-ventahood combination. Dishwasher.
- BREAKFAST ROOM open to kitchen has a large bay window. Hardwood floors. Door to DR. French door to patio.
- FAMILY ROOM features a fireplace with gas logs, black marble surround and white custom mantle. Double window plus single window. Double French doors to patio. Staircase to 2nd floor.
- 2nd FLOOR: 3 BRs, full bath. New carpet in all bedrooms.
- MASTER BEDROOM has a tray ceiling with deep vault. 3 windows overlooking back yard. Two walk-in closets.
- MASSIVE MASTER BATH features a jetted corner tub with glass block wall above, walk-in shower with ceramic tile walls and clear glass door. White ceramic tile floor. Two vanities with simulated marble tops and vanity sinks. Kneehole makeup desk in lower vanity.
- BEDROOMS # 2, 3 have new carpet, good closets, ceiling fans-lights. BR 3 has door to Jack and Jill Bath.
- HALL BATH works like a Jack and Jill bath: two vanity areas (carpet floor) and a wet area in-between (ceramic tile floor). Vanity area #1 opens to hall. Double vanity cabinet-sinks. Wet area has a tub-shower combination. Vanity area #2 has a single vanity cabinet-sink and door to BR #3.
- BEDROOM # 4 has a large vaulted ceiling and double windows topped by a large architectural radius window. Access to attic storage from 2 walk-in closets. Would be a great play room or media room.
- Two car GARAGE with dual remote control door openers.
- Convenient to Emory University, CDC, Mercer University, VA, downtown
- Walk to shopping, restaurants at Briarcliff Village, Northlake Festival & Northlake Mall
- Briarlake ES
- Henderson MS
- Lakeside HS A National School of Excellence.